Ms.Matchmaker

WARNING:MAY BE CLICHÈ

COPYRIGHTED 2014

~*🍪Description🍪*~

Chastidy Valentine was the schools renowned Ms.Matchmaker but no-one else knows.

She hides behind her title because she hates attention. She gives girls advice on their relationships and even sets them up on dates with boys who would make a perfect match with them.

Her biggest accomplishment is that she has never failed. She's practically Cupid!

She is a nerdy invisible girl who has a knack for baking. She only cares about helping others and that's cause her of own loneliness.

She never really cared about being in a relationship until a mysterious and gorgeous boy and his group of friends joined the school.

Being a wallflower has always been appealing to her but after awhile it does get boring and she starts to crave the life of her popular alter ego Ms.Matchmaker.

Will she give up invisibility and her reputations safety or will she fall victim of the popular crowd and it's rumours?

With new found love,hate and...cake? What will her life turn into?

Will it be the right choice?

~*🍪Prologue🍪*~

"Ms.Valentine, it has been brought to my attention that you enjoy baking and you have not been accepted into the cooking class" She grinned.

Please carry on rubbing salt in the wound!

She was my headmistress Ms.Thornes although as her name suggests she wasn't evil or a bitch...just cunning...and okay maybe a bitch.

"That's right" I replied with my jaw tight, to say I was upset was an understatement I wanted to own my own little bakery when I got out of school and I needed to start now.

What type of person would I look like trying to get into culinary school if I didn't take the cooking class in high school, I would look un-organised and sloppy even with my 4.0 GPA I wouldn't get in and she knew this,how important it was to me.

"Well I can get you into that class" She smiled but with her there was always a 'but' "But...you have to be Ms.Matchmaker" Who the hell is that?

"Okay but who is Ms.Matchmaker?" I asked, I agreed not knowing something and yes that's stupid but cooking is my life.

"As Ms.Matchmaker you will give students advice on their love life's and set them up with people because of this you will have access to everyone's files on you're own administrative account that will include an e-mail for you as Ms.Matchmaker but this has to be kept a secret"

I wasn't you're typical teenage girl that whined and cried over popularity. To be honest I hated it I preferred staying in the shadows. No enemies, no vicious rumours, no man-whores humping and dumping you and best of all no fake friends who used you and spread those rumours.

I was shy and insecure.

But...

That's just me.

That's Chastidy Valentine.

But Ms.Matchmaker she's going to be confident and blunt. She will be popular but people won't ruin her with rumours, she won't have friends or man-whores fake get to know her, she won't have enemies and she won't be anything like me even as her I will still be in the shadows.

Knowing everything about everyone while they know nothing about me.

But like Hannah Montana says 'you get the best of both worlds'