Chapter 1~CookiesCream and Flirting

Copyright 2014

Chapter 1~Cookies,Cream and Flirting

I have to admit something. As much as I love to cook and bake I have to say I hate flour.

It gets everywhere!

Everywhere.

I will be washing this out of my waist length hair for a week!

My hair is currently in a ballerina bun. I never touch my hair when I'm baking, so how did it even get there? My usual shiny brunette waves are now white powdery clumps.

The joy.

Even my apron didn't do much since my new sky blue sundress now had splodges of white across the front and sides.

I'm not even going to question it anymore. The logic of flour.

"Chastidy!I'm home!" Mom screamed as she made her way to where she knew I would be, the kitchen.

"Hi mom" I chirped.

My mom had the same brunette waves as me just shoulder length. She unlike me had beautiful brown eyes, a narrow face and long lashes.

"What are you bak--What happened to you?" My moms face changed from wonder to amusement, glad I could entertain you mom.

"Ermm, flour. I don't even know myself to be honest" I looked down at my dress in disgust.

"Go shower I'll clean up and take the cookies out of the oven for you" She giggled.

"Thanks mom" I smiled then ran up the stairs.

I loved our house. It was only me and my mom but we had a pretty big house. It was 4 bedrooms,6 bathrooms --4 ensuites and 1 main upstairs and downstairs-- indoor pool with spa area, library, 'family' room, kitchen, dining room and an office.

It's not like I've ever had a real family.

My favourite part of the house was the spiral staircase that lead down from the end of the upstairs hallway to the kitchen but I was also a fan of the split staircase that joined the first floor --it made me feel like a princess, and that was my life goal as a kid.

Maybe still is.

~*🍪*~

After my shower I threw my hair into a messy pony and changed into a tank top and cotton booty shorts and my fluffy socks.

The best thing about being an only child with only your mom, you can dress how you like without being screamed at for dressing 'inappropriately'.

I'm a nerd at school only because I hate popularity but the best thing about being practically invisible at school when I dress like me outside of school no one recognises me.

I do however have my own version of Hannah Montana, she's called Ms.Matchmaker. I was given that title at the start of high school and now I'm about to start junior year. At first it was only people in my school that emailed me now everyone in town does but that's okay since now I have access to everyone's files.

I am not a stalker Ms.Thornes gave me them all, for what reason I'm still a little unsure but I have a theory that it's do I can match her up since she's single.

I accepted the title in exchange to get into a class that I need for my future. I want to own my own little bakery so I needed to get in the cookery class which being Ms.Matchmaker got me into.

"Are they done yet?" I asked.

"Yeah" She mumbled.

"Mom! You can't eat them yet I need to add something" I huffed.