Chapter Three

Blake's POV~

In math I saw a really pretty emo girl, she had snake bites and a ptv shirt, I saw the glares she was getting and i felt bad. For the rest of class, and the next one, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was finally lunch, so I went to the back of the school. I seen a girl crying under a tree, and cutting her wrists. I walk up to her, and take the blade away, and asked what was wrong. "I-I'm just having a bad day" She told me, I felt bad for her. So i got up and helped her up, I put my hand out and told her my name, and she said her name was Ashley, but goes by Ash. God her name was so pretty, and so was she. I offered to skip the day with her, Ash said yes. So since i take the bus, and she rides we rode her bike, but she was on the back, and let me ride. I took her to the park and we talked about each other and the more I got to know her the more I liked her.

Me: what's your fav bands?

Ash: Black veil brides, Sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, All time low, Asking Alexandra, etc.

Ash: what's your fav bands?

Me: bvb, atl, sws, ptv, aa, bmth, etc.

Ash: Sweet, I like your taste in music *winks*

Me: wanna go swing?

Ash: Sure, I'll beat you their.