Chapter Five

Blake's POV~

As I walk to the park, I can't stop thinking about Ash. I can't believe her dad abuses her, I mean why would someone want to hurt her. As I see the parks entrance I see Ash sitting on the bench and I run up to her and give her a hug. Are you okay? I asked her. N-no she says while crying. What happened? "My dad found out I left school and lied about what happened and he slapped me" she said. "I'm so sorry...here follow me" I say. I'm gonna take her back to my house. I grab her hand and we start walking. We sneak through my window because my parents hate me because im emo, and I didn't want them to see I was bringing another emo home...As we get into my room and I sit her on the bed and sit next to her. She puts her head in my chest and starts crying, and I just wrap my arms around her. I feel so bad for her, what kind of sick bastard is her father, I want to kill him for hurting her. She starts to feel a little better after a while, so we decide to watch a movie. I think to I'm starting to fall for Ash, I hope she feels the same way...

Ash's POV~

So we decide to watch movies, after I start to feel better. I think I'm starting to fall for Blake, I hope he likes me too. I wanna know so bad, so I'll just text him and ask...

A: Hey Blake... :)

B: Hey Ash... :)

A: Can I ask you something...?

B: Anything :)

A: Do you um....like me..?

B: Do you like me...?

A: Yes. Do you?

B: Yes

I felt so happy that he liked me back! I haven't been this happy since my mom came home...He looks at me and starts to smile and I smile back then he moves his face closer to mine, and then gently places his lips on mine. Then I start to kiss back. After a minute, he pulls away and says "Ash...Will you be my um girlfriend"

I just smile, then I say yes. Then he quickly places his lips on mine again, and we start moving are lips in sync. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I happily open, and his tongue explores my mouth while mine explores his. Then we both pull away panting.

"I'm so glad I get to call you mine" Blake says

"I'm so glad you're mine, but just please don't hurt me..."

"I promise I will NEVER hurt you!" He says.

After he tells me that I smiled then quickly started to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. But it's a little hard cause he's taller than me.

After we're done, he goes down stairs and gets us a water bottle.

When he comes in, I'm standing up against the wall, he shuts his door, and sets the waters down. Then he walked over to me, and put his hands on my side, and starts to kiss me roughly, he glides his tongue against my bottom lip, I open my mouth and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and never breaking the kiss. He lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me and by now we are both panting. Then after we catch our breath he starts to kiss me, and I slightly let out a little moan. *phone goes off*

"Hey sweetie" My mother says

I start to smile, "HEY MOM!" I say

my mom had to leave 2 months ago for a business trip. Since she works all day and now was gone, my dad would beat me and she never knew.

"I've got your brother with me...and we're coming home together" mom said

"Alex is coming home? YAY!" I start squealing.

"well be home tomorrow afternoon she says"

"Okay well I gotta go, love you mom bye"

"love you too honey" *hangs up*

"who was that?" Blake asks

"My mom, she is coming home with my brother tomorrow afternoon" i said

"So you have to be home before tomorrow after noon then...?" he asks

"Yes, why"I ask

"Do you um...wanna stay here tonight, so you wont get hurt anymore?"

"Sure, but don't you have to ask your parents first"

"They don't care, they don't give two f*cks about me..."