Day three

Addison's POV
———————————
I woke up. A little confused because I don't remember going to sleep in a bed. I look around the room and realize who's room I'm in. Ace's room. I get out of bed, walk out the door,and start heading to the bathroom. I run into Ace and he just has a smile on his face
"Yes?" I say
"Did you enjoy sleeping in my bed?" He says while smirking.
"One, it was comfortable. Two, where did you sleep?"
"I slept on the floor..."
"Nice."
I try to walk past him and into the bathroom to get ready for school. Notice i said try. He grabbed me, threw me back, and walked into the bathroom. I was a little mad because I wanted to get ready but I just walked back into his room and got ready in there. All I had to do was change my shirt. I took it off but little did I know, Ace was standing in the doorway. I had a bunch of scars on my back from fight practice, Ace, and past fights with my enemies. I didn't know Ace was standing in the doorway until I looked over and saw him standing there.
"Yes?" I said and he just pointed to my back.
"Those are ALL from you." I lied. He had a sympathetic look on his face.
"Leave." I said. He looked like he wanted to say something but just walked away. I put my shirt on and headed to school. Ace's mom drove us. I got out the car and headed straight to the Cortex. I didn't press the button because my whole way there I felt someone behind me. Every time I turned around no one would be there. I went inside the locker room and just sat and waited. I kept feeling like someone was watching me.
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to stare." I said. Then the voice finally spoke up. "Can I see your back?" The person said. I realized who it was. Guess just guess. Ace Clayton. The words that came out of his mouth were words I never thought I'd hear. I sighed and took my shirt off. He started counting the scars. 32. 32 scars on my back. I looked at him and he looked sad.
"I'm sorry." He said
"I already told you, I don't need any sympathy from you" I said with an angry face. When he left I giggled knowing I have him fooled. I pressed the button so the girls locker room turned into the Cortex. I sat down while another H.I.S.A. agent walked in. Her name was Jade. She was my best friend in H.I.S.A.
"Umm.... why do you have your shirt off?" She questioned.
"One, we are really the only people that walk in here..." I also told her what happened. Once we were done, we started fight practice. I grabbed the fighting sticks ( these are what they look like btw) and we started to fight.

Here's how things run In fight practice

Here's how things run In fight practice. The basic thing to say is we fight each other with wooden sticks... but no. It's more complicated than that. We take both sticks and hold them in our hands and do complicated fighting moves. Once someone puts the stick at someone's head, neck, heart, or stomach, we would yell dead, saying that if we really had a weapon, the person would be dead.
We started fighting and I instantly won that round. Once we were done we tallied up all the points and found out that I won. Then... the bell rang.
"Oh crap. I gotta get to class" I said while walking out.
"Ok. I need to talk to the boss anyway" Jade said also while walking out. We said our goodbyes and I ran to class.
"Late Mrs.Wells. You get a warning. Next time it's detention." Mrs. McClain said. I just nodded my head and sat down. All of my classes, up till lunch, went by quick. Usually during lunch I don't eat I go to the Cortex and start doing strength drills.
The bell for lunch rang and I just headed down to the Cortex. I did pull ups on the bar, sit ups, push ups, etc. I felt like it went by so quick.
The bell for next period rang, giving me four minutes to get to class. I grabbed my stuff and ran. The rest of the day went by fast. When I got home I plopped down on my bed and started to do homework. As I was grab bing my stuff I realized that I wasn't bothered by Ace the whole day. Once I was done doing my homework, I fell asleep.