The Perfect Plan

Katelin's pov

"KATELIN IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO COME UP THERE AND BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!" My father is literally the worst man I have ever met in my life. I walked down the stairs remembering what day it was August 24. My 15th birthday. I know what this meant, sadly. Every year on my birthday my family got together, and we all talked about stuff. Sounds normal, and nice right? See that's what I would say to anyone out side of my household who asks what I did on my birthday. What would really happen was my family would sit me down in the middle of a room, and talk about me. Laughing at all of my insecurities and making me feel bad. It seems bad when you think about it, but I actually learned to zone them out. I got down my stairs. Let me explain something. If you went to my house to go to my room, you would go up a set of wooden stairs, then open my room door to go up a set of carpet stairs. And there's my room. I'm so Isolated away from them. Coming to a stop in the middle of the wooden stairs, I started to think about walking out the front door. I saw them blocking it, unfortunately. The perfect idea popped in my mind.

"Awe look at the birthday whore." My older brother always had such a way with words. My family bursted out in laughter. My plan started in thirty seconds.

"Good one, Trevor. So nice to know that's what you all think of me."

20

"No that's not what we all think of you." My father said smiling. "Some of us think you're just a dirty skank with no life." And there it is.

I felt that coming even though he smiled. See what they thought was that whenever someone smiled I thought something good was going to happen. I'm smarter than they thought. I tricked them into thinking that, because I knew every time they smiled around me they were going to say something rude. So whenever they smile, I have about 10 seconds to prepare myself for anything. Why is the number ten seem so.. so... remembering. Was I supposed to remember 10 of something. 10. Ten. OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!!! Ten seconds until the perfect plan. Should I run back? No. This is it.

10

9

8

7

6

5. No turning back. It's now or never.

4

3

2

1

I bet you guys thought I was going to tell you what the perfect plan was

Nahh this is better

SUSPENSE!!!!!

Fan?

Comment?

Vote?

Tell other people?

Byeeeeeeeee have fun guys!!!!!!