Let's ask together

Guys I'm baaaaaccccckkkkkk

Are you guys still liking the book?

Well here we go

LastChapterRecap:

"So... What did he say Sum?"

"He gave me a promise ring." She explained as she showed me her ring. Gemstone. It was pretty, but not as pretty as mine. After a night of going to diner, and the movies just 10 minutes from my house I asked Ricky a question I had been meaning to ask him for a long time.

"Can I live at your house?"

And now back to the story.

~Ricky's pov~

That question didn't surprise me honestly. I have been waiting for her to ask it. I always had a feeling that she would one of these days. A feeling she would want to move out. Fortunately it came sooner that later. I have been talking to my mom and she gets why she would want to stay with us. But she still had some thoughts she wanted to think about. The next three words that came out of my mouth was the perfect answer.

"Let's ask together "

"I am gonna need some clothes, even if I can't stay with you I'm not going back to that house."

"I understand."

"Summer's parents said that I could stay with her until I am able to rent an apartment. So I need some clothes too." Trevor chimed in.

"So no one is going to be harassed tonight by your family?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"No. My family's rein of terror is finally over." Katelin sounded happy, but looked sick. I didn't want her to be in a bad mood, but I also didn't want her thinking I didn't want her at my house. So I kept my mouth shut. We went to her house, and as she was sneaking in to get some clothes I noticed a slip of paper on the seat. I figured it was hers, because this is a new car that I just got today. I picked it up, and noticed it was a doctors appointment paper. When she got back in the car. I gave it to her. There's no reason that I should freak out over that I mean its just a doctors appointment. I dropped Summer and Trevor off at Summers house. We were on our way to my house, and I just had one question about that paper. Nothing big.

"Did you want me to take you?"

"To..?"

"Your doctors appointment."

"Well if you want to I mean I didn't ask, because I thought I was already asking for too much, and I didn't want you to worry." Was she talking to me?

"It's fine babe. I won't worry. Not unless its something serious of course."

"Well obviously. I'd want you to worry if it was something serious. But obviously it isn't"

I could feel the sass that she wasn't trying to give off. That's just the type of person she was. She was a sassy young teenage girl with something to prove, but what she doesn't realize is that she has nothing to prove to me. I will always be here for her, no matter what she acts like. She stole my heart, and there's no giving it back.

When we got to my house, I texted my mom to meet us outside to talk about Katelin moving in.

"Hey mom, I was wondering if Katelin could stay with us, because her family hates her and the only love she gets is from me, Summer, and her twin brother."

"Oh of course!! Anything for Katelin she's like a daughter to me! It's a shame her own family doesn't like her." My mom always had  her way of making people feel better, and her and I both knew that Katelin could use that right about now.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay with you Mrs. McMahorn."

"Anytime Kate, you know that I am a really caring mother who hates abusive and un-caring families."

So I took Katelin up to my room so we could put her stuff down and just have fun. I mean it's her birthday, and she is feeling really down that is not right! I plugged my phone up to my speaker and starting playing music. My favorite song "I don't mind" by Usher started playing. I knew she was happy when it started playing, beause I could literally see her emotions change. I knew this was going to be the start of something good.