Day One.

Hey chicas'! I'm Jaz, or Jasmine. So if you haven't noticed, Jack put me and my friend Amy into the story, so I'll be doing an Elsa/Jaz/Amy POV below ^.^ so, I'm hoping this will be longer than Jacks short excuse for a chapter (Hey!) oh- and just saying, Jack is reading this so whenever you see ()'s aka parentheses, it's the other person talking like up there^ Any ways! Hope you enjoy this 3 POV chapter!

Elsa's POV

I look at the school with fear, two more years. Two more years until I'm out, two more years until it's collage and I won't live in a nightmare. I head inside and quickly head to the restroom. My parents made me wear a nerd outfit because, well that's who they think I am. I take off my black glasses and slip in my contacts, making my blue eyes more shiny. I remove the two side pigtails and put my hair into a braid ending by my elbow. I make it loose at the top to make a loose bang to cover my eyes, then I go to a stall to fix my outfit. Taking off my black and red checkered skirt I also take off my black shoes and black socks, replacing them with healed beach sandels. I then take off my black shirt with the red tie and slip on a blue shark tooth dress, it ends by my knees but goes to my mid-leg in the back. I finish by slipping on my white denim jacket and putting some lip gloss on my lips. I grab my bag and decide just to walk to first period, I don't have that much time left anyway. I walk into room A-107 and sit in the back left corner, opposite from the door, and I just wait. I watch as the schools biggest heart breaker walks in with the schools best basketball player. (heart breaker? Jeez can't be nice for once) (me: shut it Jack...) Jackson Frost- every girls crush in all of Ashton high, younger brother of fashion sensation, Jasmine Frost. Also Hiccup Haddock, the schools pride and joy... Not really. He has won three state basket ball awards and went to finals, only to be canceled and so he never went ferther. He's the best basket ball player Ashton high has to offer, were the undefeated fairy tails... very odd mascot I know. I see Rapunzel, the main cheerleader, wave at Jack and I roll my eyes. Every one wants him! He's so... not dreamy. At least not to me. The teacher introduces himself as Mr. Lugnoil, very odd name, and starts blabbing about.... Seating arrangements? Woah, were not in pre-K jeez.

"... Next to Ellisya?" Is all I hear,

"Actually sir, my names Elsa not Elissya." I walk over to Mr. Lugnoil and realize- I'm sitting next to Jack. I have to sit next to JACK!! Wow. I take a seat and let my bang I created fall into my eyes so he couldn't see my eyes. I felt him staring and I blushed a little, but I'll never let him take over my life. Boys are a waste of time, they ruin everything (... Wow...) they're a pain. I zone myself out because the teacher was going on about what we'll do, what we'll need, ect. ect. I was thinking about winter, my favorite season, when the bell woke me up from my daydream. I check my schedule and head to room A-129, Cooking. I smile as I pass Merida, a friend of Jaz Frost's, and then I move to the shadows. No one ever notices me and I like it like that. I walk into Cooking class and see Jack- again. Sighing, I turn away and walk to the front left table. The tables are set two by two, two rows in total and... six.. eight... Ten desks. I end up sitting by Merida while we wait for class to start.

"It's Elsa... right?" Merida said turning to me, she has a very fluent Scottish accent and I smile half heartedly at her,

"Yeah, I'm Elsa. I'm surprised you know, I'm more of an outcast." Merida gasped dramatically making me giggle,

"Outcast? Lass, your amazing! I mean look at 'yer style! beautiful that is!" She over looked my outfit. I know she hates anything girly, she was just doing to to be nice, I understand that but it made me feel warm and happy.

"Hello class." a beautiful woman walked to the desk, she has golden brown hair in a bun, sunglasses on her head, her eyes were brown and she wore the classic chef outfit.