chapter 11

I got up with a terrible headache

Where I am, what happened to me, how did I land here... those were the lines of thought wandering around my head.

I slowly got up and noticed that I was sitting inside a car.

The only thing which came to my head was "did someone kidnap me".

I was so scared at the moment there weren't any one around me. I tried opening the car do for my luck it opened, revealing kim mingyu my boss he his standing in front of me.

I learned towards me while I was inside the car.

"Ahhh! What are you doing" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just helping you out" he replies

"Helping for what" I said.

"Can't you really remember what happened during the party" he said.

When he said the word party memories came flashing so fast, in a millisecond time tears fell from eyes.

"Please don't cry people will think that I did something for you" he said those words and got inside the car and his driver also did the same.

"Get going" he said.

"Where are you taking me" I said while he drops of tears falling for my little eyes which were red.

"I don't know you stop crying first" he said

"How can I stop crying when something like this happen for the second time in my life this happend some one I loved the most left me" I said without knowing whether I am supposed to tell his these or no.

At this point I just want to put my feelings out I am broken.

While I was crying what he did was hugged me tightly and said. "You will have to get over it no matter what".

I moved away frim him and said " you don't know how I feel because you have never home through some thing like this, may be you have gone through it but you don't know how a girl feels to lose someone she loved, that also not onces but twice, twice is hard" I said those without minding that his driver is there.

After I told those words he backed away from me. He looked kinda of sad I don't know what tho.

"Driver drop me over there" he said.

"Young master but why at this time" driver said.

"Do what I say and drop her at her house" he said.

"No.. no drop me here I want to take some fresh air, you can go home" I said.

He came towards me...

"Why do you always change the subject of do something when I talk about your house, are you poor that you can't show your house or do you have any other problem" he asked.