The breakup?!?!? (9)

At lunch

Irene:OPPA
Jimin: Are you talking about me?
Irene: Well duh, you told me yesterday that you liked me and I said I liked you too, so I asked you to be my boyfriend and you said yes.
Y/N: Oh, I see Jimin can I talk to you
You grabbed Jimin's hand ad pulled him in the hallway.
Y/N: YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH IRENE. THE GIRL WHO IS TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE
Jimin: Irene, she is lying
Y/N: Yeah, sure. She is. We're over, Jimin.
A/N:NOOOOO, MY SHIPPPPPP
Jimin: Really A/N
Y/N: Anyways, don't come near me at all. Don't try to explain yourself when it's obvious you only used me to get to Irene. I REALLY HATE YOU PARK JIMIN!
You then burst into tears. You go up to Irene, and smack her.
Y/N: YOU KNEW WE WERE DATING. AND YOU STILL SAID YES. WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS IRENE
Irene pov
Yes, my plan is working. By the look of her face I'm pretty sure she broke up with Jimin.
A/N pov
Flashback early in the day
Jimin pov
I got a note on my locker from someone saying Meet me at the back of school -Irene  so I'm heading over there right now. When I reached the back of the school I saw Irene.
Irene: H-hi. Jimin
Jimin:Hi? So, What did you want to talk about?
Irene: So, would you like to be my boyfriend?
Jimin: HAHAHAHA, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. Nah, lil girl I don't want to be your boyfriend.
Irene: Park Jimin I will make you mine. I WILL MAKE YOU MINE

Present day

Irene: Do you like what I did? I made you too break up.
Jimin: NO, IRENE. NO, I DON'T. YOU MADE ME LOSE THE LOVE OF MY SAD LIFE. I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO HER NO MORE BECAUSE OF YOU. DON'T COME NEAR ME EVERY AGAIN!!!
Irene:Yah, Okay fine

Meanwhile with Y/N
Y/N pov
I was crying, crying my eyes out. He was the LOVE OF MY LIFE. And then he goes and cheats on me w-with Irene.
BamBam: Hey, Y/N are you okay?
Y/N:N-No, J-Jimin c-cheated o-on m-me.
BamBam: Do you want to go home? We have like 2 classes left.
Y/N: Y-Yeah, can you tell my unnies I went home?
BamBam: Yeah, sure.
Y/N: Thank you
BamBam:No problem, I mean what are friends for
Y/N: Heh, your right. Well, I'm going home now. See you later.
BamBam: Yeah bye

Time skip at home

Y/N:YOONGI,  ARE YOU HERE
You received no response.
Well, I guess he isn't here. I'll just go up to my room.
When I got up my room. I heard the doorbell ring, so I went back downstairs to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw....
Who do you think Y/N saw?What do you think is going to happen next? Find out in the next chapter.