The music video assignment -10

When I opened the door, I saw... Namjoon?
Y/N:Um, What are you doing here?
Namjoon:I'm here, to tell you Jimin was never dating Irene. Irene likes him and she was trying to break the two of you up. And-
Y/N:Namjoon, stop talking and come in and sit on the couch.
After they went in the living room to the couch
Y/N:Continue.
After Namjoon finished telling Y/Namjoon everything.
Y/N: That makes a lot of sense I will call him right now. You wait here, okay?
On the phone with Jimin
Jimin:Hello?

Y/N:I'm so sorry, Jimin. I should've let you explain what happened, sorry. I hope you will forgive me.

Jimin: Y/N, it's not your fault. It's Irene's fault for thinking she can break us up.

Y/N: So you will forgive me?

Jimin:How could I not?

Y/N: Thank you Jimin. Well, I'll be going now, okay?

Jimin:Alright, bye.

Jimin hung up the phone.

Y/N:Namjoon, Thank you. What can I do to repay you?
Namjoon:Well, could you maybe help me make Namjin happen?
Y/N:YESSSSS, BOI!!!!
Namjoon:Okay, thank you. I'll be going now, bye
Y/N:Bye.
Namjoon left so I decide to go and eat.
Hmm, What should I eat? Ramen? Fries? Pizza? Or McDonald's? I'll do Pizza with a side of fries and wings. I'll make the wings and order the fries from burger King and the pizza from Little Caesar's.
After you finished making your wings, you put the in f 's in the microwave and went to Little Caesar's and Burger King.
Time skip back home.
When I got home I decided to start eating. As I was eating the doorbell rung again... this time it was Sana.
Y/N: Hey, Sana
Sana:Hey Y/N
Y/N: You can come in
Once she came in I lead her to the living room.
Y/N:So, what did you need?
Sana:One, I'm sorry to bother you. Two, can I stay here. And three can you help me.
Y/N:One, it's okay. Two, Why do you need to stay here? And three, sure, but what do you need help with.
Sana:I got kicked out my house....
Y/N: Ok, you can stay here. Now, what do you need help with?
Sana:I like Taehyung, but I don't think he likes me back. Can you help me figure out if he does or not?
Y/N:Yes, I can. So, here's the plan....
After telling Sana the plan.
Y/N:It's late and we have school tomorrow, let's go to sleep now.
Sana:Okay
Y/N:You can sleep in the guest room
Sana:Okay, where is it?
Y/N:Follow me
After taking Sana to her room. I decided to go take a quick shower then head to sleep.
Time skip Morning
A/N pov
You wake up and go to your bathroom. You wash your face and then apply some lip gloss because you'renot all about that makeup life. You wear:

A/N:I didn't feel like describing the outfit

You went to see if Sana was up yet. When you reached her down you heard a sound that sounded odd so, you decided to open the door and when you did. You saw......
What do you think you saw?
Time skip School
Sana:Sorry, you had to see that.
Y/N:It's okay.
At Dance class
Ms.Kim:Class, today I have an announcement. Today we will be making a music video. I have chosen 7 students. Those students are:
Y/N
Lisa
Jennie
Jisoo
Jimin
Jungkook
Suga
Ms:Kim: These students will dance to the song 'Freaky Friday'
A/N: don't blame me, it was the only song that had 7 people dancing.
Ms.Kim:The students who were selected start practicing your dance.
30 minutes later
Y/N:Ms.Kim, We're done!
Ms.Kim:Alright, let's start recording
After recording the video
Ms.Kim:Good job class, Let's watch this.

???:Good job*claps*
You were in shock of who you saw. It was....
Who do you think it was?

A/N:Hello childern, I think I might end this soon since hardly anyone reads this. If you think I shouldn't or should end it soon let me know.