Part Two.

"yoongi, jennie's here!" his mother called. once the pale boy had registered what his mother said, he groaned.

why did he even call her last night, asking her to come over? she is going to literally freak out when he tells her about the cliff boy by the name of hoseok.

but, he needed to tell someone about the sunshine boy and jennie was really his only shot, considering his mom doesn't know he's bisexual and he feels uncomfortable telling his brother.

i mean, he wouldn't want to sit in a room, talking with his brother about a guy he's found a liking to. that would just be uncomfortable. especially when his brother is such a chill guy and would just sit there saying, "that's cool Yoongi." and not much else.

but with jennie, he felt that he'd have someone to fangirl with. he wanted her to meet hoseok one day.

he also figured out that just like yoongi, he goes to Husky High, and that he'll be returning next year.

unfortunately, they will only be able to visit at lunch since Yoongi will be a junior and Hoseok will be a senior.

the brunette sighed and instead of yelling at Jennie to go home, he threw the blanket off of him.

yoongi got out of bed and shuffled his feet downstairs where his mother and his best friend were talking.

"we need to talk." said yoongi, grasping jennie's attention. she hesitated before nodding and they made their way to his room.

jennie knew yoongi wasnt one to talk about his feelings. he felt it was uncomfortable and felt that people would judge him. so she knew this must be important.

the pale boy sat on the edge of his bed and jennie sat beside him, having not many places to sit besides the floor and bed since he had yet to unpack.

"what's up?" asked Jennie, popping the 'p' in her question. yoongi sighed and his gaze landed on his wooden floor.

memories of last night flooded his brain.

"let me into your safe space, Hoseok." said Yoongi before dropping his head with a chuckle. "sorry, that was cheesy."

the raven haired shook his head. "i liked it."

yoongi looked at the boy, a shade of crimson painting his cheeks. "y-you did?"

hoseok nodded. "yeah, no one's ever been so open and kind to me." he said, looking out at the view circling them.

yoongi had the urge to comfort him in some physical way, but fought it.

"can i consider us friends?" asked hoseok, finally meeting yoongi's gaze who nodded. "i would say we're friends."

"if we're going to be friends, promise not to keep secrets? friends don't do that, or lie. so will you promise me not to?"

the brunette nodded with a soft smile. "i promise."

hoseok still didn't seem to be sure, so he held out his pinky to the younger. yoongi chuckled but locked their pinky's anyways, in a promise they'd keep until broken, or forever more.

i mean, rules are meant to be broken anyways.

"i want to ask you to promise me something, too." the paler one said. "okay, what is it?"