Chapter 5: the sea storm (PART 2)

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME!,,,,LET'S CELEBRATE FOR ACHIEVING 200 READERS

"Avonmora Assana is Merrick's wife, she is a demi God, daughter of the god of the Sea,..Avonmora was called by his father to help him guide the sea,. now Avonmora is the sea's Goddess of tides"

......................................................................................................................................................................

Morveren's desire to own what she thinks belong to her made her use the Ombran skills of casting spells, the dark Ombran powers corrupted her heart,..

now she is heartless, restless,..a heartless killing machine,

.

"Dont be coward my dear brother, .. Come here, and fight with me, toe to toe! FACE ME,"

Morveren requested,

King Merrick realized that if ever he is going to die, his people will be in danger under Morveren's power,..he opened the Eternal gates and with a blink of an eye, all Merrick's people are gone, wandering to the other world,

"May the Gods of the Sea be with them" 

Merrick then prepared, he got his armour,..

"Merrick,...Merrick,...The Sea needs you,..you shouldn't sacrifice your life,You are weak with out  our daughters!  there are other ways to kill Morveren,..listen to me, you have to listen!"

"Avonmora? My wife!?.. how were you able to come to the world of the living?Your father already asked for your presence in the God world,"

"I know, but i have to come here, to warn you! that there will be nothing good about your plan!"

"My death?...Well I can join you already if Im dead, and if I am already dead, I can move freely! I can help my daughters and watch over their safety..And atleast, I did my part to kill Morveren"

"Okay then, May the sea's tides be with you"...Avonmora then disappeared,.

"MUWAHAHAHAHHA!!...Brother! ..Merrick! FACE YOUR FEARS" 

Will the Sea's tide be with Merrick?..Or the dark Ombran magic change the tides?

....

"