Chapter 4: Interrupt much?

Hey guys! I'm back finally after 4 months. I will try to update at least every 3-4 days from now on and maybe make another chapter tonight. Thank you for reading my book and yeah, let's get started .

//6:45 AM//
I wake up to my alarm and smack it down. "Shut up" I mumble to it I wake up and slip my outfit on calling Brandon.

Brandon: Hello?
Remi: Rise and shine babe
Brandon: Goodmorning princess
Remi: Morning, picking me up or what?
Brandon: I'm outside
Remi: Hangs up
I look out my window and smile walking downstairs, grabbing my bag and slipping my sneakers on walking out the door.

I get in his car and kiss him
"Alright let's go" he says as we pull off

//7:45AM | School//
I walk into my first class with Brandon and we sit down in the back
We text each other on our phones as the teacher talks. Our teachers walks up to both of us and as always
"I'll wait til youre finish" putting us on the spot

"So wait. I'm doing something" I say

"Is it important?" She asks and I could hear the anger in her voice

"No but neither are you" Brandon buds in

And our smart remarks get us in detention. I do my work while Brandon sits behind me and continues to play with my hair, he should be doing his work too but I don't say anything because I love it.

Once we are dismissed from 3 hours of detention we head to lunch and sit down at the table with our usual as Brandon sits next to Leah and I sit next to Elijah , my brother I get angry seeing them together and I feel like Brandon could tell, Leah tried to kiss him but he acted like he looked down at his phone for the time before she could. I want to laugh but I laugh in my head instead.
I get up and walk to the family restroom leaving the door unlocked and sitting and waiting for Brandon because I know he would make an excuse to come behind me finally when he busts threw the door he tells me to drop my clothes and walk to him. I do as he says and he lifts me on his shoulders front in front instead and he sticks his tongue inside me.
I moan and hold onto him. He let's me down holding me against the wall he lifts one leg and slides inside of me stroking faster every time he moves.
I moan is his ear making him go faster. I moan loud and tell him to stop.
"Its almost time for our last period, half day remember. But we can go to your house to study after" I wink

//1:00PM | Dismissal//

We all walk out of the school me and brandon get in his car as we get ready to pull off Leah walks towards the car.
"Shit" I mumble
"Damnit, I was hoping to leave before she noticed"
She gets in the backseat and says
"Hey babe, Hey Remi, where we going?"

"To brandons, to study" I say with a smile.

"Than legs go" she smiles back.

He drives off and I go off on her in my head.

Alright guys! That will be the end of this chapter I will update tonight. Byeee