Chapter 1: Pilot

WARNING: The story has a lot of Rated R scenes if you are under age please leave and find another book, I don't mind but I warned you.)
Ring. Ring. Ring.
Ring. Ring. Ring.
My alarm woke me up and I shut it off getting out of bed I went to my dresser pulling out a red tank top and denim shorts. I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth and washed my face I put a bun in my hair and my red and white sneakers.

I headed downstairs and grabbed 3 packs of poptarts, I walked outside and got in Vicky's car and we drove off to go get Charlotte and Leah.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When we arrived at school I threw my poptarts wrappers away and went to my locker, I grabbed all my stuff and headed to Chemistry.

I arrived at Chem and took a seat next to Brandon, he was Leah's boyfriend and he was my Chemistry partner, we sat down and took some notes all threw class making sure we had everything we needed for the project.

I headed to my second period math we had a test today so there was no greeting we were just handed tests and we told to get started right away.

After School I headed home and ate a sandwich that's when I heard the doorbell ring I walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Hey Brandon." I say waving and smiling

"Hey Remi, so....shall we get started?"

"We shall." I smiled and led him up to my room where I had everything on my desk in front of my bed.

"I'll be right back."

"Alright." Brandon said, taking a seat on my bed.

I went downstairs and made him a sandwich too. I had special secret ingredients I put in the sandwiches I made, everyone loved them.

I walk upstairs with the sandwiches and two orange sodas, I open my door and set the things down on my desk.
"Thanks."

"No problem, Brandon."

He grabbed one of the sandwiches and took a bite.

"Mmmmm.....what do you put on this?"

"It's a secret." I said putting my index finger over my mouth and giggling.

"Alright. Let's get started." He said, still having that beautiful smile on his face.
Did I just say he had a beautiful smile?
SNAP OUT OF IT REMI HE'S YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND!.

"Alright let's get to it."

-----------------3 Hours Later---------------------

"And we're done!" I yelled

"Finally." We groaned in unison.

"Jinx, knock on wood." He knocked on my head board and I groaned.

"You owe me." He said grinning like a dog.

"I owe you what?"

"A kiss."

"Fine. But Leah Never finds out about this. Got it?"

(IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF FOURTEEN SKIP THIS PART, I DONT MIND, BUT IM WARNING YOU.)

"Sure thing." He leaned in and kisses me. From there he had me against the wall kissing my neck, we end up in the bed, stripping ourselves naked.

He enters inside me and I moan.
"Brandon..." I moan louder as he's speeds up a bit. "Th- Oh my God" I moan louder, "This is Wr-wrong."

"No it's not, if you trust me believe me."