Two

Nassiah

   I rubbed my eyes as I woke up to my phone ringing- I could sleep forever in my bed- mind you I was on a bad ass bed in jail for a year so this is heaven. A small exhale left my lips as the phone kept going off  but when I opened my eyes wider I saw someone next to me which made me jump a bit-  I silenced my phone having to rerun thoughts of last night to find out how I got here-

       So I went to the trap, which was weird because only Von was there, he was Donnie older brother by like 3 years he was pretty chill but he didn't really mess with the gang shit- just sold drugs here and there and loved to party. So of course he is like a brother to me. He welcomed me home-bitches,blunts, henny ,Xanax probably that nigga love pills. I pushed my body up as I let my top half become exposed leaving my bare chest- I looked under the blankets and saw a round black ass pushed to the side of my leg and then looked at the female again- they ain't have none of this in jail. I groaned seeing my phone light back up and put it to my phone.

   "Speak nigga" I mumbled as I got out of bed stretching a bit.

     "It's fucking 1:00! You start work at 10!Where the fuck are you Nassiah! And don't talk to me like I'm one of these little niggas in the street I'm ya fucking uncle" I groaned at the sudden loud noise making it clear that my headache was a hangover. I smacked my mouth together and let out a yawn.

    "Ii I'll be there chill on me unc- ain't nobody tell me no type of time" I argued back, see my uncle ain't never give up on me, My mom got pregnant with me at 15- and then with my younger sister at 18 with some other dude  than had another at 20 with my dad again-and when my dad left her she kind of gave up on us for a little bit, my uncle being the oldest took us in until they could go back with my mom but I never really did- sense I was younger, we always never got along- I want a better relationship with my mom but she's the toxic one. Sure I went to jail a few times- but she also wouldn't let me play basketball because my dad did that and she hated him- he'd always leave her for some other time, wouldn't let me do football because she thinks they teach you to hit women. So what else was I suppose to do when my mother wouldn't let me get involved in shit?  Get involved in something else.

      "Don't tell me to chill on you- get your ass here" I groaned and hung up before turning over to the female beside me-

   "Shawty.." i started she stirred in her sleep. I bit my lower lip and groaned I ain't have time for this shit. "Yoooo- female? Shawty? Ion wanna have to call you a bitch but-" I was cut off with her turning towards me- oh she look good.

   "You don't remember my name? And all that shit you was talking bout you different"

   I furrowed my eyebrows- "I was pretty fucked up, and now I got something I need to do so.." she lifted her body up showing her titties and I tried not to look down-

    "So you are like everyone else? Of course you fucking are- you hang out with Von" she started before smacking my chest,

    "Aye aye shawty chill out- put ya number in my phone I gotta go to work" She  looked at me for a long time before rolling her eyes

   "Where you work?" She questioned titties still out-

   "You know the barber shop that's near Hamilton park?"

  "Kareem's Khops?" I nodded as she talked and she than took my phone and put in a number her phone than rang and she got up butt naked picked up some clothes and went to the bathroom door from my room. I licked my lips and smirked a bit- Nah maybe drunk me knows what he's doing.

.....
By the time I got there it was 1:56 and my uncle was pissed. I walked in wearing a gray Nike sweat suit because it's the middle of October and some red timbs, I had on my chain that had a cross on it and then the one that had my sisters name on it- She committed suicide but we not going there right now.