Four

Nassiah

My uncle got me fucked up, that old ass man love starting with me- he should know better by fucking now. I sat in Alonso car as he drove around for a bit because I wouldn't tell him what I wanted to eat- but nigga I don't wanna eat I wanna fucking fight that old ass man.

"You decided yet or you still pouting?" His voice overpowered my thoughts and my eyes shifted towards him and back out the window. "Guess still pouting" he said laughing to himself, yeah he can definitely get fucked up as well.

"Ain't nobody pouting, and ain't shit funny- you think shits sweet?" I snapped turning back towards him he was unamused by what I was saying which only upset me more- he must think I'm pussy.

"Calm yourself down before you pop a whole blood vessel- You are pouting now what your ass want to eat damn- I'm not asking you again" he said turning the corner fastly- ohhhh he could be my get a way driver .

" pull into Applebee's" I said as he almost last it- than he did. "Oh you a dickhead like ion know why you was gonna tucking ask me than keep dri"

"Calm your hotheaded ass down- obviously I couldn't turn there we past the entrance - I get you mad and shit but we not finna do this disrespect shit" he said sternly like he was someone's father. "I'm respecting you right? Okay so respect me" he said I mugged him and he turned into Applebee's finally. He think. He put fear in my heart? While he turned off the car I hopped out.

Snapchat: Tashyyyy is typing
Snapchat: tashyyyy sent you a message

I sucked my teeth, I loved Tas'hania but she was over dramatic, I havent seen her in a month- not due to me being locked she came and saw me from time to time- every week to rant, but she got back with her ex so I told her about herself- we haven't spoke sense. She was one of my closest friends of course I don't often bring her up, she doesn't like shit to do with the way I'm living my life so we can go weeks without talking. But never the less she never left a nigga.

Tashyyyy-
smd foreal
Nassiah fr smd
I went to call Donnie and yk he told me
You was freed WEEKS
WEEKS AGOOOO
I was wondering why I couldn't talk to you but I thought the cop was lying & u just got privileges taken away
BUT YOU OUT HERE AND AINT THINK
WOW MY SIS TASH WORRIED SICK BOUT ME

  NassNigga
  Imma pull up on you soon chill on me homes
& watch ya mouth

I looked up hearing my name and Alonso was holding the door open for me I walked in pulling the other one open swinging it a bit.

  "Table for two" Alonso voice said form behind me- the lady looked at us and than smiled before telling us to follow her. Ii bitch don't be looking me up and down like that unless you wanna swallow my dick.

  "Is a booth okay?" She asked putting our menus down-I didn't answer just slid into the booth.

  "Yes thank you" Alonso responded- nobody told him to talk for me. Than sat down across from me. My phone dinged again and I assumed it was just Tas'hania trying cop an attitude.

    "It's cold as fuck in here" I commented

  "You want my jacket?" Alonso asked

  "Nah that's gay as hell" I responded and he rolled his eyes at my response. Before looking down at his menu.

"What you rolling ya eyes for?" I commented before opening the menu lazily.

" No reason Nassiah" he responded not looking up at me. I smacked my lips together before looking back down.