Chapter 1

*Yoongi's P.O.V"

I didn't expect that looking at Twitter comments would lead me to an Anti-Army page. Specifically one about me. I don't even remember anything related to this, I was just clicking.

Yoongi can't dance.

You can see all his fat jiggle when he moves.

How did he even get into the group?

Is this even considered rapping?

How ugly he is should be a crime.

Tears weld up in my eyes as I repeatedly see these kind of comments. They're right. It's so obvious now. I've always been told I'm the lazy and cold-hearted one in the group. I can't believe I haven't noticed. What do the others think of me? Do they even like me? Do they just tolerate because they have to?

All these thoughts swirl in my head making it pound. I slowly get up from my computer and walk down the stairs to get some medicine.

I see Jin Hyung cooking dinner in front of the stove. Carefully grabbing a glass and the medicine, trying to be as quiet as possible so he doesn't hear me. Only when the glass cup slips from my hand, shattering on the tile floor, I knew luck isn't on my side today. Shards of glass pierce my skin, stabbing into it. Going in deep enough to draw blood. It hurts. Like a lot.

You deserve this pain. So fucking useless can't even get a cup without fucking up.

"Yoongi? Yooooongi? Yoongi!!" I finally snap out of it seeing I'm now on the ground, a small puddle of red liquid forming next to my legs. I look up to see Jin Hyung staring at me.

"Are you okay Yoongi-ah?" Jin Hyung asks worryingly(?). Before I can reply, sounds of footsteps can be heard coming down the hallway quickly.

"Is everything okay?! We heard a crash." Hoseok and Namjoon both enter looking for answers. Their eyes growing widen seeing the broken glass and blood both on the floor. "Oh my god!! What happened?!"

"I-I just dropped a cup." I finally spoke. Hoseok and Namjoon sigh in relief as Jin Hyung grabs the First-Aid kit. As he was cleaning my wounds, Jin Hyung asked,

"Are you okay Yoongi-ah?"

"Yes of course. Why?"

"When I turned around to see what caused the loud crash, you were just standing there staring at nothing. Your eyes are also red. Wait..have you been crying?" While I was reading those comments, I let some tears slip which cause my red eyes.

"Oh-uh I'm fine Hyung. And my eyes were just irritated."

"Alrighty all down. Dinner is almost ready by the way."

You will not eat. Say you aren't hungry. NOW!

"Oh Hyung I'm sorry. I'm not very hungry tonight." I say slightly nervous.

Jin dramatically gasp, "Min Yoongi refusing food?! Never have I thought this would ever happen!"

Do I really eat that much? Usually I would laugh or smile a little, but after those comments I can't see the humor in it.

For the second time today, footsteps come from the hall.

"Now what happened?! We heard a gasp." Namjoon asks.

"Yoongi isn't eating dinner. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?!" I swear Jin is so extra sometimes. Hoseok looks me in the eye, concern filling his eyes.

"Why aren't you eating dinner tonight? Is everything alright Yoongi Hyung?"

"Yep, everything is perfect." I subconsciously bite my lip. "I'll be in my room. Bye guys!" I scramble out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room.

Now I have somethings to help you cope with all your flaws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I know this was really short but I will make the others longer. Anyways I need your guys help. I don't know about of the Korean Culture so if you want can you comment some like food they eat or stuff like that. Thank you soo much for reading!💙