A Possibility

~Joana~

That girl was.. something else.

But kinda cool at the same time. We're all weird in our own way. What am I even talking about? I sound so dorkish all the time.

When I got home, I gave my mom the paperwork cause, Hell no that ain't my job. I waited for her, and as I was waiting I decided to turn to my phone. I had adjusted my phone on my desk and went to the camera ready to film.

Oh yes sisters, you already knew.

I sighed and looked at the camera.

"Let's talk. SO it turns out the forms we're never even mailed to my house. I had to wait in the line for oNE hour to get those registration forms. ANd then I had to run home, give them to my mom, and now I have to take them back, but I just wanted to give you guys some info before, because that's just how I am, and I just wanted to let you know.. I guess."

I face-palmed to my act of stupidity and looked back at the camera.

"Anyways, I was running and so forth just listening to some tunes. Calpurnias' song Greyhound. Lovely. It's a bop. And as I was walking this girl in front of me turned around and fangirled. It was actually pretty great. She was kinda cool. I don't usually talk to people from school, because.. ew socializing."

I took my water bottle and started taking bIG sIpS. Thirsty gorl.

"So now I'm gonna take these back to school and talk with you guys later."

Then I literally sprinted back to school.

~Y/N~

Right after that whole fiasco, I had to go to work. I worked at a grocery store, because I could.
It wasn't too bad. I needed the money anyways. I always wanted to have enough just in case.

I was stacking up some cans and putting price stickers on things, when all of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and found myself looking at the same girl from earlier before.

"Oh hey." She smiled. 

"Hi. Oh my goodness. What a coincidence," No it wasn't. It's a freaking grocery store. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes actually. Do you know where I can get the chocolate chips?"

I thought for a moment and walked to another aisle immediately finding them where I knew I would.

"Making cookies or something?" I tilted my head to the side a little.

"Yeah I am! I actually didn't say this before, but I have a youtube channel. And I'm making milestone cookies for the amount of subscribers I have." She said.

I looked at her stunned for a moment.

"Wait wait wait. You have a YouTube channel? How many subscribers?!" I said excited.

"Almost a million. I'm shocked I've gotten so far."

My jaw dropped.

"That's great. Wait.. A million cookies?"

"I'm gonna try. Do you wanna join and help out? You most definitely can. I really need it."

I was actually excited as hell. She's awesome. A great friend soon to be. And I couldn't wait.

"It's a possibility." I said with a smile.

//Welcome Shistars.\\