Chapter one

Ashley's pov

I just finished unpacking, it feels good to be done unpacking. I laid down on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. "yes?" i asked.

"Hey" said my brother "you should probably go to bed, you and kody got school tomorrow" he added.

I looked over at the time "ya your right" i said, it was eleven thirty five. I got up and walked to my dresser, grabbing pajama pants and a tank top, changing into them. I walked over to bed and crawled under the sheets, slowly falling asleep.

-

-

-

I woke up to my alarm going off, i mumbled rolling over. I looked at the time, six in the morning. I got up out of bed and walked to my closet. I picked out a shirt that says "run away with me" and some skinny jeans, I changed into them. I brushed my hair and put in a side braid and put on some makeup and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Well hello" my brother said handing me a plate of pancakes, i grabbed it and sat next to kody.

"Hi" I said and started eating the pancakes.

I finished the pancakes and put the plate in the sink.

"Well you better head off to school now" My brother said, handing me the keys to his truck. I grabbed the keys and handed them to Kody. "Your driving" I said grabbing my bag and walking outside. I got in the passengers side of the truck and Kody got in the drivers side, she started the truck and drove to are new school.

-

-

-

We finally got to the Blackthorn High school, it was pretty much the the 3rd biggest building in Blackthorn, it's a pretty small town. We got out of the truck, grabbed are bags and walked inside the old brick building.

I looked down the hall way seeing the jocks in a corner talking to a group of girls, I'm guessing the popular people. Then there was the smart people, I looked around some more making my way to the main office. Everyone has there own group.

"Hey look at them" Kody said lightly hitting my arm. I looked over to where she was looking and saw two boys sitting at a bench, no one was around them. You couldn't see their faces due to the hoodies they where wearing and the fact that they were looking at the ground. I saw the main office and walked over to it.

"Well the main office is right here" I opened the door and walked in, Kody right behind me, I walked up to the desk.

"Hello" A old women about in her mid 60's said.

"Hi" I said.

"What do you need?" She said, looking up from the computer.

"Uh we are new and need are schedules"

"Names please?"

"Ashley Roberts and Kody Johnson"

She went back to typing on her computer, then she stood up and walked to the printer and grabbed two pieces of paper, walking over to us and handing us the paper. "There ya go" she said, sitting back down.

"Thanks" I said walking out of the office, Kody followed me.

"She smelt like an old women" Kody said once we got out of the office.

"I know I wanted to start gagging" I said laughing a little. I looked around in the hall, no one was in the hall.

"Class must have started" Kody said.

"Ya" i agreed "what class do you have first?" I added.

"English" Kody said.

"Same here" I said and started walking down the hall. Kody Walked next to me. I saw one of the boys with the hoodie at his locker, again I didn't see his face but this time I saw his hair. It was brown, put up with a bandanna.

I saw the other boy with the hoodie a little further down the hall. This time you could see his face, though he wasn't looking directly at us. He had dark hair and wore all black. We passed him, I casually looked back and he was looking directly at Kody.

I turned around. "he's looking at you" I whispered, and opened the door to the class. We walked in, the teacher greeted us to the class and we took are seats in the back.

Sorry it sucked butt xD idk if that was long or not...oh well i tried \(•_•)/ aha i might update againnnnn it wouldn't be super long doe

|Ashley|