Chapter 2

Class finally ended, thank god. Me and Kody got out of are seats and walked out of the class room.

"What class do you have next?" I heard a unfamiliar voice ask. I turned around and saw one of the dudes in the hoodies talking to Kody. He was the one who didn't have a bandana.

"Uh science" Kody replied.

"Me to! I'm Zayn by the way" He half smiled.

"Oh I'm kody" She said.

"Nice to meet you kody, want to walk to class together?" he asked.

"Sure" she smiled.

"Bye" I said as they walked away. Well what class do I have next? I looked at the sheet. Ugh, Social Studies. The most boring subject of them all. I walked to the class room.

I walked in it, the teacher already had a seating chart, wow. I looked for my name. I sit in seat 23 next to Harry Styles. I walked to seat 23, seeing this Harry Styles guy wasn't there. I sat down and the bell rang. The teacher started talking about the rules of the classroom, of course the basics that everyone already knows.

The door suddenly opened, everyone looked that way. It was the other guy in the hoodie.

"Mr. styles, late on the first day just like last year I see" The teacher said. Oh so this is the Harry Styles.

"Huh I guess so" He said, walking over to his seat. He plopped down next to me.

"So you must me Ashley" he said looking at me. I looked over at him, i could see his face now. He was actually really attractive.

"Mhm and your Harry" I said.

"Yep, so your new?" He asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Oh well I think my friend likes your friend" he said.

"Ya" I said.

"Mrs. Roberts and Mr. Styles, pay attention!" the teacher yelled at us. I looked up at the bored.

Harry set a piece of neatly folded paper on my lap. I looked down at it and then at him. He was looking at the teacher. I reached down to grab the paper but Harry grabbed my arm.

"Don't open it till after class" he whispered, not even looking at me. He let go of my arm.

Sorry its shorttttt but im tired and I had to update because Haley did xD I may update tomorrow....byerrrrrs

|Ashley|