Chapter 1

Nikki's POV

Being in the WWE is a lot harder then everyone thinks. Thousand of people have the dream to become a wrestler and only a few make it to the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania. Once you make it to WWE, your work gets harder. You have to fight to earn your spot on the shows and there always is a possibility you won't be on the next week or even get sent down to NXT.

"Nikki, come on we need to go to the performance center!" I hear my beloved sister call for me.

"I'll be right out." I respond to her. Im excited to go because John will be there to and we don't get to spend a whole lot of time together with everything we have to do. With John being the face of the company he has even more things to do.

"God Nikki, we are just going to the gym. You don't need to take an hour just to get ready." Brie starts to scold me.

"Yes I do, John is going to meet us there." I snap back at her.

"Wow, I take that back then. I'm surprised you didn't take longer." She laughs and we walk out the door.

"You're not funny, Brie."

When we finally get to the gym I run in. I can't wait to see John. I get through the front door and start looking around, but I don't see him. This is in of John personal gyms, so there is a few other guys here. I walk up to some of the guys and ask if they have seen John yet, but they haven't. Brie is just starting to walk through the door and I go over and tell her I'm going to make a call outside.

"Hey John, where are you at?" I ask as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Nikki, I'm really sorry, but I have to do a few other things first. I should be over in a little bit." He sounds really sorry.

"Are you sure you will make it to the gym?" I ask not wanting to hear the answer.

"No, I can't promise that I will be there, but I do promise I will make this up to you." He tells me.

"Ok, see you later." I huff.

"Goodbye Nikki, love you."

"Love you too." I finish the call and walk back inside.

"Hey Nikki, who did you call?" Brie asks me.

"John, he's not able to make it."

"Nikki, I know you're heartbroken, but this is WWE and he's the face of the company. You know he won't be able to make a whole lot of things. WWE's schedule changes hourly and if you get a call you have to go."

"Yeah, I know."

==========================

John's POV

"So do you think this will work?" Bryan asks me.

"Never doubt me, Bryan." I respond sharply to him.

"Ok, but you know if the girls find out we are lying and are not doing something for WWE right now, they will be mad."

"I get that, but it's a risk I am will to take."

==========================

Brie's POV

I feel really bad for Nikki. She was so excited to see John and he couldn't make it. I'm glad that I didn't have that problem with Bryan, I knew from the start he couldn't make it, but I wounded if John had to go to the same thing as Bryan. I'm going to ask him.

B- Hey how did it go today

D- Went great

B- Was John there too

D- Yes y

B- Nikki was planning in seeing him and he backed out

D- Oh but yeah he was with me today

B- Ok that makes me feel a little better

D- Y were u worried

B- Idk didnt think he was at a wwe event

D- y is that

B- U found out awhile ago and he just found out made it seem weird

D- Yeah but he was with me

Ok good, John was with Bryan and he told me about it a few days before. I'm going to see if Nikki wants to go shopping to get her mind off of it.

B- Hey do u want to go shopping

N- YES I'll be right over

B- Haha ok

Ten minutes pass before Nikki burst through the door.

"Let's go, Brie!" Nikki shouts.

"Ok Nikki, let's go."

"Wait, I have to be back by 5:30 because John wants to go out." Nikki informs me.

"Ok, same with Bryan. I wonder if we are going together." I point out.

"Uh, I hope not, haha." Nikki laughs.

"Whatever." I laugh with her.

(Thanks for reading! What will happen when they get back? This is my second book, so please check out my first one, Bottom to Top in the WWE. Comment and Vote! WWE for life!)