Chapter 5

John's POV

So Nikki knows I came to talk to Vince, but what she doesn't know is what it is about. I've had this idea for awhile now cause I really live her, but I didn't know when or even how to pitch it to Mr. McMahon.

"So I was thinking, Nikki could accompany me to the ring for one or two matches. Just to let the our fans know we are together and actually serious." I try my best to get him to like it.

"Well, they see you on Total Divas and you two are pretty close... But seeing that could increase the fans connection to Raw if you had a storyline." Vince thinks. "You know John. This is why I like you. You always give me great ideas that are truly best for business, so with that being said. I will tell the scrip writers to give you and Nikki a storyline. If it takes off in popularity we'll keep it for sure. If it's so-so it can be up to you two, but if it doesn't get good reactions we will have to stop it. We can't have the face of the company turn heel."

"Thank you so much, Mr. McMahon! You don't understand what this means to me and what it will be to Nikki when she finds out." I shake his hand.

"No problem, John. You have done a lot for this business so I feel you've earned this. And before you go... When are you planning on tell Nikki?"

"Telling her what?"

"About the storyline you came up with of course! You want to tell her or do you what to set something special up to tell her? I'll do whatever you want."

"Thank you so much, again! I'll get back to you as soon as possible about how I want to tell her."

"Ok, see you later John.". He says as I walk out the door and close it behind me.

I can't believe he is totally ok with this! It's going to be great and Nikki will love it. I don't know why I was so nervous about him shutting this idea down when he never has in the past, shut one of my ideas down, but I was really worried he would. So, I'm beyond glad he will do this for me. I need to find Brie to help me with something now.

==========================

Brie's POV

As Bryan and I are leaving the arena, John comes up.

"Hey, John what do you need?" Bryan asks.

''Brie," He answers and Bryan looks at him weird. "I need to get something for Nikki."

"When do you want to go?" Brie asks.

"Now, is that ok with you?"

"Yep, let's go!"

==========================

John's POV

After explaining everything to Brianna, see is very excited. Only problem with that is she wants to tell Nikki, so I better get this down fast before she spills the surprise.

"Hey." Is all I get when I walk through the hotel door.

"Hey... What's wrong?"

"Where have you been?" Nikki says with worry in her eyes.

"Out." I shrug, then she starts to cry. "Nikki, what's wrong?" I ask again as I sit next to her on the couch and hug her.

"You were with Eve weren't you?" She managed to say through the tears.

"No! God no! I would never be with her!" I snap back.

"Then who were you with?"

"Bryan."

"I seen him leaving with Brie! We said goodbye minutes before they left! He would have told me then!"

"Text Brie. I seen them walking out and I ask if he want to hang out for a bit." I said handing her her phone.

"Ok"

Nikki- Hey quick question

Brie- Whats up

N- Was Bryan out tonight

B- Yep with John I thought

N- Good

B- ?

N- I thought John was with Eve

B- Y

N- Idk but thxs and goodnight

B-night nikks

"You passed." She smiles and kisses me.

"I will never hurt you." I break the kiss to say. "Now, let's go to bed. We had a long day and you have to be in pain."

"A little, mostly my back."

"I bet, you have a lot of bruises and scratches on your back. More then on your arms." I say as we lay in the bed.

"Night John." She kisses me again.

"Night Nicole." I say and grab my phone for one last thing.

John- Thxs saved my ass

Brie- Anything for family

==========================

•Day before Raw•

John's POV

So I have it all planned out. I just need to run it by Mr. McMahon and it will be read to go! I can't wait to see how excited Nikki will be that we have a storyline. I asked Vince to send me a copy during the week so I could read it and I love it. As long as nothing changes, what could go wrong.

"Hey Vince, I have an idea on how to Nikki about the storyline." I walk into his office.

(Sorry it's short, but I didn't want it super long so I will have to stop here! Comment and Vote! WWE for life.)