We are here..

Anna's POV
I follow Ethan and Grayson into this huge house, when we get into the house we are greeted by mr&Mrs. Dolan they are a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. I look around and see this girl with brown hair who looks like E and Gray, it obviously had to be their sister Cameron they told me so much about her! Grayson takes my suitcase upstairs to his and Ethan's room where we would be staying. When we go back down stairs Grayson introduces me to his mom, dad and sister. They are all so sweet, caring and supportive of our relationship! After we get settled in it's pretty late so we head to bed because we have a big day planned tomorrow. Grayson and I crawl into bed together and we stare into each other's eyes. I can see the pain In his eyes. I kiss his cheek and go in closer to him so that I'm snuggled into him and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
I love you so much Anna, thank you for everything that you do for me i truly can't tell you or anyone how lucky I am to have such an amazing, beautiful, caring girlfriend. I didn't do anything to deserve you. He whisperers
I smile into his chest, then look at him "i love you Grayson Bailey Dolan and I will do anything I can do to have you" I say and we close our eyes and go to sleep.
The next morning
Grayson's POV
I wake up to an empty bed so I drag my lazy ass out of bed and go see where Anna went. I go down stairs to see my mom and Anna cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon.
So I say Good morning guys; I smile because My mom really likes Anna I mean who wouldn't she's perfect.
Good morning baby Anna says walking over giving me a kiss
Good morning Grayson how did you sleep? My mom asks
I slept like a log I chuckle and go upstairs to get changed
My dad comes down and sits down on the couch and grabs the newspaper off the coffee table and starts reading it. I come back downstairs to everyone sitting at the table ready to eat so we dig in.
"I'm so glad to be considered part of the family" Anna says and grabs my hand.
"We are just glad Grayson found such a great girl that actually loves him, I can see a difference in him, he glows when you're around he just seems like a different kid" my mom adds
I smile and look at Anna, she definitely isn't like the rest of them and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. After I say that I hear every awe and Anna blushes.
                                   Anna's POV
Im going to go wash up and get ready I say as I head upstairs to take a shower just as I get in Grayson comes in and gets in the shower with me.
Babe we are at your parents house.
It's not like we are going to do anything baby I just needed a shower and I wanted alone time with you.
You should spend time with your family though we are only here till tomorrow.
Babe it's fine.
Ok.
I love you beautiful.
*I blush* I love you too I always have and I always will

•••
Ok I actually updated😂 sorry it's short
I hope y'all like it:)
Vote and comment