Stepping up

I sit down on my couch as Grayson comes and comforts me i stay quiet till Grayson breaks the silence
"when were you going to tell me"
"when the time was right" i stutter
it gets quiet for a little more so i leave graysons side and go upstairs to my room shut my door and lay down on my bed and cry. my life is ruined i thought to myself i'm going to be a single teen mom grayson isn't going to want to be a dad. negative thoughts filled my head as i sob myself to sleep.
Graysons POV
what should i do? i sit here in silence and think of what i need to do i have to step up and be a father to my kid i can't leave Anna and the baby i would never do that i love her to much and of course i'm going to love the baby just as much as i love her. i go upstairs to Anna's bedroom and lightly tap on the door and go in to hear her lightly snoring i go and sit beside her and play with her hair and think about everything i  slowly and softly get off her bed and go over to her desk. i open her laptop and start looking for houses we can't live at our parents houses our entire lives especially with a baby on the way we need to start our family.
Anna's POV
i wake up to see grayson house hunting on my laptop so i get out of bed and go stand behind him.
"Grayson what are you doing?"
"i need to support our soon to be family and we need a place to start"
"babe"
"Anna it's my responsibility and i need to take care of this"
"Grayson you need to calm down you're panicking just come let's go get food with Ethan and Jewels"
i say as i tug on Grayson sweatshirt
"ok ok"
5  minutes later we get back to the twins house
"come on we're going to get something to eat" i yell up the stairs as grayson tells me to lower my voice because he doesn't want me to hurt the baby "babe i can yell it's not going to hurt the bab-"
"hurt the what?" Ethan says coming down the stairs
"n-nothing" i say quickly pushing hair behind my ear
"okay?" Ethan says
we go out to eat at a local pizza shop and head home
"i'm going to drop you guys off and me and Gray are gonna go back to my place"
" oop y'all about to do the nasty" Juliet spits out as she snorts in laughter
" no i don't think that'll be happening any time soon" i say under my breath
"what was that Anna?" She stops laughing
"n-nothing all i meant was because we never have any alone time together everyone is always either at my house are their house so no privacy" i fake laugh
"you guys are acting weird but ok" Ethan says
"ok get out" i say as we pull up to E and Grays house trying to change the subject
"bye losers" they both say as they get out of the car. i honk and wave as we drive away and Grayson tells me to just focus on driving i roll my eyes and drive home.