Part 3

a/n: Hello I hope you're enjoying this story >-<

(Nico's pov)

"Leo? You okay?" I said as I knocked on her door "u-um yea I'm fine " she said from the other side of the door "O-okay if you need anything ill be with hazel" "okay " Leo  said quietly

(Leo's pov)

Ohhhhh shit  I'm so glad i was in my room  my face is deeep red my love for nico just keeps fucking growing that's not a bad thing right? I walked out of my room the 'normal' happy me and then i see Frank " Leo?!" He said " what happened?" " your girlfriend happened" "huh hazel how?!" He said a bit confused " well she just did and she cant change me back well, not yet at least " " do the others know?" Said frank "only nico Jason and hazel, Annabeth Percy and piper dont know yet. "I told frank " okay well i have to go , hurry up and tell them!" Frank said as he walked away  well now i have to find piper,Annabeth and Percy- shit no no crap not here why now? I feel tears streaming down my face i need to get  to my room before anyone sees me. Can i make it to my room?Shit i run to my room who's that? Ugh i have no tim-CRASH "ow? " nico said in a dull  voice- wait... nico! Oh no no no he cant se me like this i stand up and burry my face in my hands " Leo? Are you okay? This is the first time I've seen you cry." Nico said sounding a bit conserned "b-but i-its not the first time that I've cried I'm always in my room when i do it"

(Nico's pov)   

Oh no Leo don't cry please don't cry i huged Leo " Leo please don't cry, your so pretty when you smile" i tear up "Leo.... i-i i like you a lot and i cant stand the thought of you being sad" she smiled softly " b-but how can you like a killer like me?"  " here let's go to my room I don't want anyone else to see me"Leo said softly "ok " i huged her and shadow travel to her room we sat down on her bed " so what's up?" 

A/n: sorry that i was late my bad ill try to make my next one longer