Menswear

The field was packed. The stench of alcohol and drugs filled the air. I dare say, I liked it. Everyone was smoking and drinking and everyone seemed calm. We were pretty close to the front. I could see the band. I could see Matty, he looked so fucking hot. I stared at him, for the majority of the time. He glanced back a few times.

Everyone was dancing awkwardly together and the atmosphere was crazy. The crowd was huge. People were jumping - unsynchronised. It was so crowded, there wasn't even much room to breathe. It scared me a little bit.

Matty was on stage, he was singing 'sex.' He was fucking killing it. He was dancing too and whipping his hair. He would have a mouthful now and again from the wine bottle he kept in his hand on stage and he seemed to be getting pretty drunk. George was sitting behind Matty, on the drums, he was concentrating but still managing to dance. Adam and Ross were playing either side of Matty, swaying now and again and smiling at the crowd.

They had been on the stage for an hour and a half now, it was half twelve almost. Honestly, I was getting pretty tired. I was wrecked. I couldn't even think straight; or see straight. I still danced, I kept falling and I wasn't even too sure of what I was doing but I didn't care. I was just having fun. As the night got later, things stayed just as loud. And the atmosphere was just as crazy. They played so many songs and everyone just danced.

They finished by performing 'menswear.' It was so perfect, I could tell Matty was starting to get tired as his voice dragged a bit, but he still sounded amazing. Lots of young girls screamed when Matty thrusted his hips when he sang certain lyrics from Menswear. Everyone went crazy for it. It was hot though. After, everything fell to complete silence for a split second, almost like the atmosphere was dead - until everyone screamed, and shouted 'Matty fucking Healy.' The band all left the stage. Everyone was still screaming. But soon everything quietened again and half the crowd had left. Everyone was moving away slowly. I walked the opposite way to the crowd, alone, my friends had left for their taxi. It was dark, and I'm not going to lie, I was shit scared. I walked back, past the stage. I couldn't walk in a straight line, I couldn't focus.

I couldn't see where I was going and I tripped a few times, but looking stupid wasn't really my main concern. I stumbled forward slowly, I didn't even really get anywhere. I didn't know where i was going. I didn't know how i was going to get home, but i still didn't really care. I shit my self, when I heard someones voice, just behind me.

"Where do you think you're going" I may have been pissed but I recognised Matty's voice. He slurred his words. I turned around and looked at him. He was definitely pissed, or maybe high. He was wearing a shirt, undone, his chest was bare. I could see his tattoos. I really fancied him. The moon reflected his sweating chest. Wow, he looked hot.