Sex

We sat in the back of Matty's van, together. We were both so drunk. He sat, facing me, his eyes tired, he had a cigarette in one hand. I took my shoes off. I don't know why. Matty took off his shirt and placed it around my shoulders, he looked so cool. The moonlight was shining through the window onto his chest, his tattoos were highlighted. I traced his chest with my finger, looking into his eyes. I didn't know what the hell i was doing, but it was wrong.

I have a boyfriend.

Right then, at that moment, i wanted him. I really wanted him. Thats all i cared about then. Me, him - bed. I moved closer. He held the cigarette to his mouth, and inhaled deeply, then blew out a cloud of smoke towards me. I closed my eyes, and breathed in. He squeezed the cigarette with his fingertips, putting it out. He then moved closer and placed his forehead to mine. I could feel his breath against my lips. He smelt of smoke, and vodka. His breath was warm. He repositioned his head. His lips - to mine. He kissed me. Gently. He kissed again, this time he put his tongue against my lips, I granted him entrance and opened my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. Fuck. Im a horrible person. But i didn't care.

He pulled my top over my head, trying not to break the kiss. He pulled off my shorts, leaving me in my bra and knickers. He pulled off his jeans; which took a while; but he still never broke the kiss. He fell back, pulling me on top or him. I let him. Until i realised what i was doing. It had gone too far. I tell him 'no.' We sit up, I'm still straddling him. So many thoughts were going through my mind. It was so wrong, yet being with Matty, felt right.

"Does he take care of you?" He said. I didn't answer. I didn't have to. He knew. He smirked, as if to say 'see' but he said nothing. He looked up at me, then he kissed my neck, I let him. I breathed in his scent. He moved his head from my shoulder and back to my neck, he placed his lips to my neck, and sucked, I groaned, and he sucked harder. He breathed out and looked up. I looked down. And I kissed him. I knew it was wrong. But, I wanted him. Who wouldn't? He took off his boxers, and pulled off my underwear. He rolled me over, crawling on top of me, slowly kissing up my stomach as he moved up. He got to my lips, kissing them gently, over and over. He bit my bottom lip, viciously, which made him ten times harder to resist. He moved his lips together with mine slowly, but it got faster, and the breathing got heavier.

(Not an update) I have way more reads then expected. I've read over this and its not too good, i know i can do better and i have a good story line. Don't think im gonna update it though, with only 1 vote :/ idk