Chapter 4: Justice is Finally Served, Dementor Style

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, J.K Rowling does. 

(A/N: This chapter contains lots of cursing, as did the previous chapter. I neglected to put a warning on that chapter and for that I apologize. So, warning, there are lots of curses in this chapter as well.

Also, there is more Peter bashing in this chapter, as well as puns and Snape bashing.

Harry is also a smart ass in this chapter, so prepare to laugh. Or not, whatever. Enjoy!)

Remus glared at the fat prune of a man who was still crying, more shrilly by the moment. Remus was filled with an anger so fierce that if his wolf came out, and it was close to coming out, he wouldn't do anything to stop it. He would let it.

The others were very disgusted with Peter, surprisingly, so was Severus. Because of the coward before him, Lily, his lost love, was dead. He clenched his fists at his sides. He wasn't normally violent, short tempered maybe, but not violent, yet he wanted to punch Pettygrew (A/N: another pun, I know I should stop but I can't) in the fucking face (A/N: I really hate Peter) but he held back.

"Peter, how could you?" McGonagall whispered, face white with rage. "They were your friends! They trusted you!"

Peter suddenly stopped crying and did something that no one was expecting. He burst into laughter.

Everyone in the room was appalled. Peter, they knew, did not like confrontations, even cried when he was, on the rare occasion, confronted. It was suspicious to everyone in the room that he was laughing.

"That's exactly what Lily said when my Master killed her." He hissed, laughing like a manic.

"You think I regret it? You think I wouldn't do it all over again? Well that's where you're wrong! If the Dark Lord comes back-and he will-I would do it again! I will enjoy watching the light fade from your eyes like I did with Lily and James!"

No one spoke a word after his little speech. He had surprised them all. They had all underestimated what Peter was truly capable of.

"You're a monster." A new voice said, and they all turned and saw a pale faced Harry and a disheveled Sirius Black.

"We trusted you!" Sirius cried, "We loved you like a brother! We did nothing to you that deserved being stabbed in the back!"

"That's the thing, Sirius!" Peter shouted at him, "You never did anything! You never did anything or said anything to stop people from picking on me!"

"YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT PEOPLE WERE PICKING ON YOU! IF YOU DID, WE WOULD'VE HELPED YOU, AND IF WE COULDN'T, YOU COULD'VE GONE STRAIGHT TO PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL AND SHE WOULD'VE GIVEN THEM DETENTION!"

"You mean to tell us that you betrayed Lily and James, blew up a crowd of Muggles and framed Sirius because you never told anyone that you were being picked on?" Minerva said in disbelief. Peter's silence confirmed what Minerva had said was true.

"You're a fucking asshole." Harry said randomly.

Sirius couldn't help the grin that spread across his gaunt, weary face and before he knew it, he was laughing. Remus was trying not to laugh, but he failed when he met his old friend's eyes and Sirius gave him a very dramatic wink. Remus lost his shit at that and started howling with laughter. Severus, Albus and Minerva were not amused.

"Focus you dunderheads!" Severus snapped, pointing his wand at the fatty, who was glaring at the floor. "Now is not the time to lose your minds!"

The two men quickly sobered up with great difficulty, but both knew that if they looked at each other again, they would die from laughing so hard, so both avoided the others' gaze.