chapter 3

Louis' pov

its been a week since I caught Eleanor cheating and then she broke up with me. We had been together for two years and I turn up dressed in a suit with a bunch a red roses and then thats when I caught her. She said she only wanted me for fame and thats what she got. She is a little slut and I hate her. I thought she was different but I was wrong. Thats when the door opened and light switched on. Being in the dark for a week I hissed and chucked the cover over my head.

"mate come on its been a week since she broke up with you and I have a friend coming over and you may like her. Her name is Lola and she is exacly like you si why don't you get in the shower because you stink sorry mate but its the truth and then brush your teeth and then then come downstairs and then I will go get her ok" Niall said and then leaves the room. 

he has been the most supportive since the break up well all the boys have but mainly Niall. He knew that carrots and carrot cake make me better and when he got me when with a caramel frappe I knew he was being a good friend so I ate it for him. which he was pleased about. Anyway I stayed in bed for five more minutes and then got in the shower and made myself all clean and then brushed my teeth and did my hair and put on a stripe top, chinos and a pair of white TOMS and went downstairs. When I got downstairs everyone was so happy to see my they hugged me tightly. Niall left to go get his friend and then 10 minutes later arrived back. 

"guys this is Lola, Lola this Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis" he says 

"hi its so nice to meet you all" she says 

I soon learnt that Lola is 21 and born on the 20th december 1991 so 4 days older than me. She was so nice. I loved the way her brown hair fell into lose curls and he small pink lips everything about her made me feel something towards her. I think I might have a crush on Lola even after a day. Well not really a day maybe a couple of hours. Hopefully she will be mine one day.