chapter 20

Louis' pov

so today we go on tour. I have always loved Touring because well we get to see our lovely fans and get to perform in so many countries. So as I was saying, I got up and had a shower and then me and Lola swapped places me in the bedroom her in the bathroom and she had a shower also. Once we were both done, I carried our suitcases down the stairs and Lola followed and we saw three tired boys and one not being tired. Liam being not tired and the same as me and Lola. Zayn was asleep on the breakfast bar and Harry and Niall were slipping coffee to wake up. 

The door bell went and Lola went to get it while Liam made me and Lola a tea each and when she came back sophia and Perrie followed. Perrie looked at her boyfriend and went up to him and poked him and after like 10 pokes her woke up and he hugged her and she kissed his lips. Sophia was standing in Liams arms as he cuddled her and Lola had her head on my shoulder as I had my arm over he shoulder. Paul then walked in and said the bus was here, so We all grabbed our stuff and made our way onto the bus. Paul said we were doing England, then America, Europe, Australia and then that would be the end. 

We arrived at our first venue and then did sound check and then Lou was doing our hair and make-up. Personally I hate make-up but we have to wear it. We put on our stage clothes and then it was time to go on. Lola helped me put on my mic box and turned it on and then we went on as the opening act came off. The girls wished us luck and stayed backstage watching from a Tv.

we came off drounded in sweat and the girls smiled. Me, Liam and Zayn tried to hug our girls but they all squealed. I looked at Zayn and Liam and shouted 'get them' and they ran and we ran behind them and picked them up and hugged them. 

"aww babe did you like that" i say to Lola

"No you stink go shower and change" she says 

"aww babe but I want another hug" i say

"no you can't" she says 

"fine I suppose I will go have a shower and then can I have a hug" i say

"yes" she says 

"good" i say and kiss her lips and go have a shower

when I come out, I get changed and then meet Lola outside and she smiles

"thats better" she says and I open my arms and she walks into the them and I hug her and give her a long passionate kiss

"anyway we are having a little celebration to start off the tour would you be my date" i say

"of course I will Louis" she says 

"cool" i say and we all make our way to the bus to change