15

Toni's POV:

I am loving life my girlfriend, Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. One day, I was in the bar when Cheryl walks in, everyone stares at her. I walk over and ask why she was here and she said that she needed to talk to FP. I knocked on his door and he let us in.

Toni:Boss, Cheryl needs to speak to you.
FP:Okay, let her in Toni

I let her in and then I walked out. About 15 minutes later, they walked out and onto the stage.

FP:Everyone, listen up. Cheryl Blossom would to join the serpents.

My jaw dropped. I mean, am I going to let her join. She does need and new family since 2 of them are dead, and she kicked her mom and uncle out, she only has Nana Rose left, so I could let her join. I started to clap because I realised that it's up to Cheryl, not me.
Then everyone else started to clap.she got of stage and said all of the laws.

FP:Now it's time for the next trail, retrieve the knife.

Cheryl went up, bent down and retrieved it, I was so proud and scared of my Cheryl. She didn't get bit and she wasn't scared.

FP:Now, you will do the pole dance.
Cheryl:No, I am not striping in front of a bunch of imbosoles.
FP:Then do the gauntlet.
Cheryl:What's the gauntlet?
Sweetpea:It's when you get beat up by a load of boys.
Cheryl:I am not doing any of those things.
Toni:Cheryl shouldn't have to do that, she saved me from getting hurt, protested in court for FP and a lot more things, so Cheryl has shown her true loyalty.
FP:True, Welcome to the Serp...

Before he could say anything, the ghoulish stormed in and said to me

Malachai:Topaz, you will pay for betraying us.

And then Cheryl shot him with her now and arrow.

Cheryl:If you lay one hand on Toni or anyone in this, I will shoot you all right between the eyes.

Then, they stormed out.

I was walking home to my trailer about 2 hours later and a bag went over my head..........

Who do you think took Toni and what do you think they will do to her.... find out tomorrow. Leave comments for ideas aswell because I am running out of them! Bye, or as Cheryl says in the first episode of season 3, Toodles