30

I just wanted to say a big, big thank you to all of you guys, you have got me to 4K reads and a special thanks to smexyswetty , she has really helped me out on this book, so thank you, she is so sweet and kind and that's what I like on my books, people like that. Let's get on with this chapter then!

                 3 WEEKS LATER
Betty's POV:
I can't believe it, I just found out that I have a twin sister and that I am pregnant with Jughead Jones' baby!? I can't tell him, he will freak and call me a one night stand!

Betty added Toni, Fangs, Sweetpea, Cheryl, Veronica, Archie and Kevin to the Groupchat
Betty named the Groupchat EMERGENCY🚨

Betty-Guys, this is an emergency!
Betty-PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!
Betty-CHERYL
Betty-VERONICA
Betty-ARCHIE
Betty-TONI
Betty-SWEETPEA
Betty-FANGS
Betty-KEVIN
Betty-PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!
Veronica-Betty, what's wrong?
Archie-Is everything okay, I hear crying next door?
Betty-No, all of you meet in pops in 5-10 mins!
Archie-Wh-

Betty is offline

Toni-Okay that's just worrying, let's go.

Everybody is offline

Toni's POV:
When we all arrived at pops we looked around for Betty and when we saw her, it made us feel worried and scared about what she wanted to tell us. We walked over and saw her shaking and crying!

Toni-Betty, what happened?

I said as I sat down beside her.

Betty-W-we-well I hav-have a t-twin sis-sist-sister and I a-am pre-preg-pregna-pregnant w-with J-Ju-Jugs ba-baby!
Everybody-What?

After we had 30 minutes of calming Betty down, she finally told us what had happened.

Betty-So I walked into my house and saw someone that looked exactly like me. I asked her who she was and she said she was my twin sister called Bella. She said that my mom couldn't look after the both of us because she didn't have enough milk or money, so my mom sent Bella to SOQM! She will know be living in my house, in the shed, my mom redecorated it just for her, when I asked a few weeks ago, she said no!
Sweetpea-What's SOQM?
Betty-SOQM is the sisters of quiet mercy home for troubled youths and for people who are given up.
Veronica-Oh B, I am so sorry!
Toni-What about the pregnancy story?
Betty-Oh yeah, right, me being pregnant. Well, I did with Jughead a few weeks ago and you all know I have been getting sick often and having random mood swings, well I took a test and it said positive, I did two more, and they both said positive.
Fangs-Tell Jug.
Betty-No, I can't, he will call me a one night stand!
Cheryl-No he won't, how long have you known.
Betty-Since yesterday.
Veronica-I think that you should tell him.
Archie-Yeah, I've known Jughead for my whole life, I know he won't do anything like that.
Betty-Okay, I'll talk to him. Thanks for the support.

When she said that, she got up and left.

Betty's POV:
I have just pulled up at Jughead's trailer and I am ready to tell him. I knock on the door and someone opens, but it was not Jughead or Fp. It was......

Hi guys, I'm back, like I said before, special thanks to smexyswetty , she is the reason I made this chapter, so go over and thank her. I loved making this chapter, started yesterday and it has 610 words! Thanks for the support.
Toodles,
Ruby❤️