Prologue

"Hiss hiss bitch" her father whispered as he looked at her with a mad look in his eye. She took steps back visibly terrified as he cornered her. He raised his fist and she flinched. Tears welled up in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Not wanting to show weakness to this monster. "You're useless" he snarled as his fist connected with her stomach. She winced in pain.

"Why are you doing this to me" she said.

"Your a mistake. You shouldn't have been born." He said , his hate for her clearly laced in his voice. "And today I'm going to fix it" he was just about to wrap his hands around her when she gathered up her courage, and slapped him in the face. "You bitch" he growled as he felt his now torn lip. She ran away so she'll no longer be cornered. Her father stumbled behind her. She grabbed a knife that was on a table and slammed it in his chest just as he was about to grab her.

She watched in horror as he fell to the ground clutching his heart.

"You'll... pay...for..." he coughed. His already bad health not allowing him to live longer. "This" his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

She looked at him, finding it impossible to believe that she just killed her father. She did something bad. Really bad.

....
But then why did it feel so good.

A/N
Salut!
I'm back with a new story. I know I'm not done with the other stories but unfortunately I have to pause them for a while, as my friends on Instagram want to write this story, and as I really like the concept.
Love,
Sajal