Chapter 1.1

"Stop being so lazy on your job!" the store manager yelled at Minho for being such a lazy worker.

"If you can't work properly, i'll have to kick you out" said the store manager.

"Then i'll go out. I don't even care anymore" Minho took an exit immediately. He didn't care about the store manager's words.

"Five times. Five damn times." Minho sat down on the side of the street, crying. Too stressed to think that he got fired five times lately.

"The heck is wrong with me" Minho yelled.

It was night at the moment, no body was walking on the street where Minho was there.

"I guess it's just my bad luck" Minho whispered to himself as a reminder.

He decided to go back to his apartment. Taking a rest from all the pressure. Minho took a shower, dressed up for bed and slept.

I'm on a hellevator~!

The sound of Minho's alarm woke Minho up. As soon as he turned off his alarm, he went straight back to his bed.

"Agh, what am I supposed to do now? No job, no things to do." Minho daydreamt.

"Step out of them voices"

Minho's phone rang. Seungmin called.

"What is it?" Minho asked on the phone. "Have you eaten yet?" Seungmin answered on the phone. "No, why? It's still 7 am anyways." said Minho.

"You can come to my place for breakfast, I cooked too much." Seungmin offered Minho. "Sure. I'll be there." Minho ended the call.

Minho got ready. He changed his clothes, brushed his hair then went to Seungmin's apartment.

Knock - knock

"Ah, welcome Minho! Come in." said Seungmin.

Minho entered the apartment. Amazed by how neat and tidy it is. Seungmin has never looked so tidy lately that it was so unusual for Minho.

"You've cleaned up your house huh?" Minho leaned on the kitchen's counter. "Yeah, I've been cleaning up since someone is gonna take a visit here." Seungmin replied.

"Who's that someone?" Minho asked. "Ah, it's nothing" Seungmin replied.

Minho went to look around Seungmin's small apartment. He saw a picture of Seungmin with another boy. It looked new.

"Who's that on your left?" Minho asked. "Where?" replied Seungmin, confused. "In the picture." Minho focused on the photo.

"Oh, that's jus-"

Hey baby! I'm home!

Hyunjin appeared in front of Seungmin's apartment door. Seungmin was shocked. He didn't know that Hyunjin was going home earlier.

"Baby? Seungmin, is that your boyfriend?" Minho looked at Hyunjin.

"Minho, this is Hyunjin. Yes he's my boyfriend" Seungmin introduced Hyunjin to Minho.

Hyunjin was curious why Seungmin invited Minho to his apartment. He was scared that Minho would do something bad to Seungmin.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked Hyunjin. Minho replied "Seungmin invited me for breakfast. I'm his college friend".

"Lets eat breakfast all together, i've prepared extra today" Seungmin held Hyunjin's hand and sat down next to Hyunjin on the dining table. Minho sat on the other side, leaving them both to chit chat.

"Why did you come back earlier baby?" asked Seungmin to Hyunjin. "I missed you baby" Hyunjin gave a small kiss on Seungmin's forehead.

Minho scrunched his nose to disgust. "I'm sorry i'm still here."

Seungmin almost forgot that Minho was watching them. "Oh sorry."

"Why did you invite me here?" Minho was still curious why Seungmin invited him for breakfast.

"I wanted to thank you." Seungmin replied. "Thank me for what?" Minho asked.

Seungmin replied "You taught me to be wise on choosing my partner. Since I met Hyunjin, he became the love of my life. I wanted to thank you for all what you've taught me when I had relationship problems."

Minho was happy that Seungmin has already got a companion. He was proud of Seungmin because all of the difficulties he had gone through.

"I'm hungry baby, lets eat" said Hyunjin.

Minho became a bit annoyed. "Tch you love birds. Lets just eat please."

Minho kept on cringing while listening to Seungmin and Hyunjin's conversation so he wanted to wrap his breakfast as fast as he could so he could go out of that apartment. He ate as fast as he could.

"I'm finished, thanks for the meal" said Minho with a full belly.

"Ah, thankyou for coming today. Hope to see you soon!" Seungmin replied.

Minho went out of Seungmin's apartment. He was too full that he decided to take a short walk in the park near his apartment. He sat on a bench, enjoyed the cool breeze and the beautiful blooming flowers.

What is wrong with me?