Chapter 1.2

"Excuse me" Minho was greeted by a stranger.

Minho was surprised. It was Woojin, his childhood friend. He hugged Woojin "Oh my god Woojin! Long time no see!"

"I'm surprised that I found you here!" replied Woojin with a warm hug.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked, sitting down on the bench. "It has been a really long time. How are you?" Minho continued.

"I actually work near here, I own a small cafeteria." Woojin replied.

When Minho heard that Woojin said he owned a cafeteria, he immediately thought about the job he lost. "Really? That's really cool. I just got fired yesterday."

"What happened oh my gosh?" asked Woojin, he was shocked. Minho had always been a very diligent, and hard-working since he left college.

"I don't know. I just felt different these days." Minho replied shortly. Woojin also realized that something was different about Minho. His face became more pale, he looked some kind of weak and tired.

Because of that, Woojin was worried that Minho had started to drink alcohol. "Have you been drinking a lot of alcohol?" asked Woojin to Minho.

Minho seemed a bit nervous. "No, I'm fine." he lied.

Woojin knew that Minho was lying, but he tried to cool things down so he decided to bring Minho to his cafeteria.

"Why don't we go to my cafeteria?" asked Woojin, while putting his arms around Minho's back. "Sure, why not?" replied Minho.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Minho was shocked by what Woojin had said before, 'A small cafeteria'. It actually looked like the size a whole food court in common. There were many book shelves. There were also a lot of computers that were allowed to be used for public.

"Wow.." said Minho in awe. He scanned around the building. It was a really nice and well designed.

"Lets go inside." said Woojin while pulling Minho's hand inside the cafeteria.

Jisung! Please prepare our special dish! Ordered Woojin to one of his workers.

"Wow you even recuit people to work here. How rich are you geez" said Minho in an amazed tune. Woojin giggled "It's just good luck."

Here it is!

Jisung, one of Woojin's employees came with the dish he ordered.

"Thank you" said Minho. Jisung replied "Your welcome sir!".

Minho and Woojin had a small conversation. They had some flashbacks about their childhood days. They were so happy.

"This dish is so delicious, you should bring me more of this for free just for me!" Minho joked around. "Actually, I wanted to offer you a job. To work here in my cafeteria. Would you like that?" asked Woojin.

Minho smiled with surprise "Of course, I'd be really happy to work here!" Woojin smiled with relief. He thought that Minho was going to think that Woojin was going to use him for his own needs. But Woojin didn't have any intentions to do that anyways.

"Well, I guess you can start tomorrow morning. I'll be preparing a room for you so that you don't have to go back and forth here. Jisung will also be guiding you for your work." said Woojin in an instance.

Minho was excited that he has been given a blessing, a new job. He then decided to go back to his apartment, pack his things and be ready for his first day of his new job.

"I'll just sleep now since i haven't been getting a good rest for a while. I hope tomorrow's gonna be a good start of my new job in Woojin's cafeteria. I can't wait to meet the other employees too." said Minho with a happy vibe.

Minho slept with a happy face. He got to sleep well after a while. He hasn't been able to rest well since his old boss kept on asking him to look after the convenience store for 24 hours straight. He only got to take short naps when the store isn't crowded.

But he didn't think about any of that anymore. He was already too excited for his new job, hoping that he could have many new experiences working together with Woojin.