Chapter 1

It happened when the weirdmageddon started

Dipper p.o.v

"Goddammit how did it happen...wait... shit, Mabel. I forgot about her goddammit I need to look for her before something bad will happen." I whispered for Uncle Ford didn't hear, as I ran to look for Mabel but Uncle Ford saw me and he got me.

Uncle Ford tells me what the plan was. So we went to our spot and get the gun and try to aim but something happens then Uncle Ford missed the shot. Then bill point at us and shoot I duck it but uncle Ford was a trap, "Dipper run and here!" Uncle Ford said and throw the journal at me, as I ran downstairs and hide behind one of the walls and watch what Bill did to Uncle's Ford."How foolish they are" I said in my head, and when I saw that Bill Stone kinda my uncle I was raised because Bill is ruining my plans!!!

"BILL" I said, "oh hi Pine Tree how's it going," Bill said like nothing just HAPPENED!!!, "let go of my uncle or I'll fight you stupid DORITO!" I yell at him and he gets mad because of the nickname I give him, I smirk at him." well this is INTERESTING" has he floated by me, "YOU FIGHT ME? HAHAHAHAHA" he said, that get me mad!!! "come on Pine Tree put it up. show me what you got" he said, if he has a face I bet he will be smirking, I said in my mind.

As I ran up to him and was about to punch him in the eye, he pushes me back, and my head got hit by the tree and then I passed out.

To Be Continued