Chapter 4

Third-person P.O.V

When Dipper finally woke up and look around where she was still in the forest. Looks like Bill has left her here. So Dipper got up and was thinking of a plan but now she doesn't know since she found out that she was a demon and Uncle Ford ruined her family LIFE!!!

Dipper P.O.V

"What am I going to do now maybe I should get Mabel first" Dipper said so as I was searching for Mabel. ( I think you know what's going to happen next if you don't know then go watch the episode what happened next after Dipper was looking for Mabel ) after I met up with Wendy and soos and after talking to Gideon to give me the key and to "help" us and we went to the bubble, and you cannot believe what Mabel land was like and after we got to like help Mabel she was being a brat and only think about herself you know what she told me she said she will like a better sibling!!! And do you know what happened next to my friends betraying me and did not want to save the world and not realizing the world is in danger and their real family is out there!!!

So I say that "TO THE REAL WORLD" and all the strange creature of Mabel that created came up to me and one of the waffle guard said that I'm going to be banned of the land and I just told Mabel that if she going to let this happen to me Mabel said "no we're going to court and figured this out" and we went to the court and then Mabel start being a selfish brat again so I show her all the times we've been together and we always be there and "help" each other and that convinced her and after we escaped from all that crazy things we went to the shack and check if everything is alright and after we went inside we found Grunkle Stan and everyone in the shack even some of the monsters or creatures. 

So we had a plan to save "Uncle Ford" and build a machine to stop bill so we started doing it and when things are ready we start moving to the Castle Bill had or made (I don't know) and as we made it and leave the others to do the fighting and thanks to Gideon that helped us we know how to help everyone sort of.... and as Ford made the circle that will defeat bill and Mabel was holding the memory gun just to make sure that something happened.

And as before we could hold hands a random WOLF came out of nowhere and took the memory gun and then they transform itself to a human being and it was a female just to tell you and it was holding one memory and it said "Aclara dreamer" ?!?!?

And she put the memory in the memory gun and pointed at me and shoot than I passed out again...