○I'm sorry 鉛ゃ畝○

I'm back from my hiatus but I won't be posting as much as i used to, but I do have chapters on each book that i wrote in my free time, so here's ones of them.

☆No Ones POV☆

Aizawa stared wide eyed at his son, he went to touch his hand but Y/n pulled away. Y/n got up and ran to the bathroom, locking it. Aizawa sighed, gesturing for the doctor to leave and he did, but not after he wrote down something on his clipboard. Aizawa walked over to the bathroom and tried to open it, but to no avail, it didn't budge.

"Y/n come out, I'm not mad, just trying to process what I just saw and heard from you..." The black haired male said, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and pointer finger. Shuffling could be heard in the bathroom, the sound of a bath geting started could be heard. Y/n sat in the tub, his head poking out of the water for he could be able to breathe properly. His mind was racing, what if Kiri found out? What if Tomura comes and gets him again? Where was Elias?

Elias...

"Dad..." Y/n said, almost as a whisper. Aizawa could still hear him, but it was faint. Aizawa put his head against the door, closing his eyes and said, "yes..?"

"Where.....is Eli?" Aizawa stiffened at his elder sons name. He hadn't talked to him in few days, Elias wasn't taking any visitors. His friends from school would try to visit him but he refused. The public didn't know about Elias being a villain, only the principal of U.A., some pro hero's, class 1-A, and of course him and Y/n

"He isn't taking any visitors, he might want to talk to you but I feel like you should rest. What are you doing in there anyway?" Aizawa asked, trying the nob again. He didn't think Y/n needed rest, he wanted to keep Y/n away from Eli, he didn't want his older son behavior rubbing off onto the smaller. He could hear Y/n sigh and get out of the bath. The door opened a few minutes later with a clothed, tired Y/n.

He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt which reached half way to his knees, f/c shorts, and a necklace Aizawa had never seen before. The necklace was a thin gold chain, the chain would move every time Y/n's collarbone would pop out, making it self more prominent then it already was. Attached to the chain was a mini f/c dagger, it looked real, it looked sharp enough to cut skin. Which was why Elias gave it to him, to protect himself and what-not. Y/n has only used it once, and it wasn't on another human. He used it on himself.

Y/n walked over to the bed and sat down, crossing legs and put his arms around himself. Aizawa looked at Son, scars tittered his body, his arms more than the rest. Few scars showed on his thighs and ankles. There was one scar on his right leg, it looked recent. The tissue of his skin looked new and it looked as if it could be easily torn off.

Aizawa walked over to touch the newly healing scar, his hand reaching out and rubbing his finger on it. Y/n looked down at the scar, shivering and looked away, not wanting to look at his father. Aizawa sighed and pulled back, sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

"Y/n, when did you do that? I thought I took away all your razors and box cutters" Aizawa said, crossing his leg over the other. Y/n covered himself with the blanket that was on the bed, and laid down, turning away from his Father. Aizawa could only see Y/n's body moving up and down slowly, he could only hear his breathing. He could tell his son was on the verge of crying but he was irritated right now.

"It's non of your business" Y/n scoffed, shuffling to get comfortable. He could feel the black colored eyes burning into his back, Aizawa was trying not to blow a fuse. Aizawa got up from his chair, tipping it over. Aizawa pulled Y/n out of bed and sat him up straight. Y/n yelped from the surprise attack his Father just pulled. Aizawa stared down at his son, while Y/n looked away.