Joe's 20th Birthday

Joe's POV

I was in a nice, peaceful slumber until I was rudely awaken.

"Joey! Wake up" Fuck off.

"Joey! Come on!" Nicky, I love you n'all but can you please go find someone else to piss off?

"I'll tickle you!" He wouldn't.

"Fuck off, Nick" Great. Bold move Joe. Next thing I knew, I was being tickled to death. I hate being tickled, it makes me feel so weak.

"Stop Nicky! I surrender!" He finally stopped. Thank god.

"Happy birthday Joey!" He kissed my cheek.

You see, others may think that kissing your brother is classed as 'incest' or whatever the fuck it's called, but to us it was normal. It was a brotherly kiss.

But, if he ever found out what I really think of him. He'll hate me forever.

"Happy birthday Joey"

I groaned. "Whatever Nicky"

He frowned. "But you're 20 Joe! It's a big deal"

"I don't care"

He sighed "Joey, I know you're hurting inside but don't let that Gorilla ruin your birthday" he smiled at me.

I giggled. He always called Camilla that. He always said 'that name suits her better"

He smiled "come on Joey! We can have so much fun today"

I groaned. I was obviously defeated.

"Okay. So what's first?"

"Well, you can start off by getting your ass downstairs and eat some breakfast and then the rest of the day is up to you"

"Okay Nicky"

We go downstairs and I see that Nick has already cooked waffles for me.

"Nicky, you didn't have to do this for me"

He smiled "You deserve the best Joe. Now, eat up"

I smiled and ate "I really want to go to that new fair in town"

"Sure. Anything for the birthday boy"

Nick's POV

We finished breakfast, had our showers and got dressed.

God, why does that boy take so long? Come on Joe.

As if on command, the most sexiest man made his way down the stairs.

"Wow, you clean up well" I smiled

He blushed.

"Let's go then" he said

We drove to the fair. I kept glancing to the gorgeous beauty beside me... of course making sure I was keeping my eyes on the road.

We arrived, finally. I went and paid and as soon as I paid, Joe squealed "Let's go on those horses!!!!"

"Merrigoroud" I corrected him.

"Merrigoroud, horses. I don't care what they're called! Let's go on them"

Hell no.

"You may enjoy looking stupid but this ride is for babies. You can go on the ride by all means but I don't enjoy looking stupid"

He pouted "but it's my birthday"

I groaned "okay! Just this once"

I was surprised. It was actually fun.