Request Form *& RULES*

Please fill in the form and wait for acceptance! Covers are usually made and posted the same day the request  was made! (I will post 2 or 3 covers for you to pick from.) Please submit requests in the comments on this part! YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT!

COVER LIMIT: 10 Per month, per person. (That means that for example if you request 10 covers in April, you can't request again until May when you can request 10 more.) However. If it is one or two over that limit, I might make an acception if I have time to do them, but I will not do more than three over.

FORM-

Author:
Title:
Genre:
Short Summary:
Time (What Year?):
OPTIONAL Face claims: (There is a max of 10 individuals, UNLESS IT IS FOR THE CAST OF A SHOW OF MEMBERS OF A MUSICAL GROUP THAT I CAN FIND ALREADY IN AN EXISTING PICTURE ALL TOGETHER!)
OPTIONAL Quote:

DO NOT ABUSE MY WORK! 

Say you request two covers one day, that's fine, and that doesn't mean you can't come back and get more covers for all your books that you create in the future, just please be respectful of my time and don't request six covers one day, come back the VERY NEXT day and request six more, and then THE DAY after that request more. That isn't fair to me, or anyone else who is requesting either. If things like this continue in my DMs or the comments, I'll have no choice but to create a Blacklist (People who are no longer able to receive covers from me.)

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT EITHER IN YOUR STORY DESCRIPTION, OR IN A CHAPTER OF YOUR STORY! A lot of cover artists do a watermark on their covers to make sure they get credit, however I don't because I simply trust that I will receive credit for MY work. If I fill a request and I don't get credit (or even worse, you take credit for it), I will contact Wattpad to get my work removed from your story and you will be Blacklisted.)

YOU MUST USE THE PASSWORD AT THE END OF THIS PART IN YOUR REQUEST IF YOU WANT YOUR COVER REQUESTS TO BE ACCEPTED. THIS IS TO LET ME KNOW YOU READ THE RULES ABOVE. (Starting March 27, 2019)

Password: The name of your favorite musical artist/band/group.