★BLACKLIST★

THIS IS A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, RECEIVE A COVER FROM ME BECAUSE THEY EITHER BROKE ONE OR MORE OF MY RULES, OR THEY WERE DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE. I WILL INCLUDE A REASON UNDER EACH PERSON, SO YOU CAN SEE I'M NOT JUST BLACKLISTING YOU/THEM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM. No one will be directly tagged, because if they were rude and disrespectful, they were muted.

NOBODY IS TO SEND ANY OF THESE PEOPLE HATE! THIS IS NOT TO CALL THEM OUT AND SEND MY FOLLOWERS AFTER THEM! THIS IS JUST TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REQUEST ANYMORE, AND WHY.

The Blacklisted:

1. ANY account created and used by Elisha Wallis.
Reason: There are multiple reasons this person is blacklisted. First off, my limit on face claims is ten (As it is very hard to put more than 10 individual pictures on a cover because it takes up too much space and the collage app I use has its own limit of ten. (This is why that rule is set in the first place.) And when I told you my limit you insisted I could download another app (which isn't even available on my device) so I could go over and I took this as not following and respecting my rules. However, even then, I didn't decline you. Secondly, there was another day after reaching your limit of ten covers for March, you came to me on Instagram requesting two more. I then told you I wouldn't be able to do them until April, not only because of the rule, but also because I was heading to visit family and physically didn't have time even if I was generous and felt like making the acception I mention in my rules as it was only two over. When I told you I was going to visit family and wouldn't be on my phone for the last few days in March, you still insisted I make your covers that day, this was very disrespectful. Finally, and what gets on my nerves the most, is when I don't accept your request, you go and start a new account and request again. This is not okay, it's rude and also, you're creating so many accounts and taking usernames that other newcomers to our Wattpad community could use. I'm seriously not trying to be mean at all, so I hope I don't come off that way. This is just to explain that I won't take requests from you any longer, and why.