~INTERMISSION: ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS~

On the book birthday for Age of Asango: Book 1 - now available to readers everywhere for Kindle readers - I want to take a moment to thank the Wattpad community for supporting my writing. Your continuous feedback and encouragement has been invaluable to my process, especially REVIEWS. I have met a lot of indie author friends as I navigate the publishing world and trust me: 18 Goodreads ratings BEFORE publishing my book is AMAZING! THANK YOU!

Regarding the CONTEST: there needs to be only two more reviews on Goodreads OR Amazon for another set of books to be available as a prize. Look at the covers (above) - these books are going to look AMAZING on your bookshelf! You can still buy them if you don't win but come on, winning is fun. Books can be shipped anywhere in the world!

While I am thankful to ALL of my Wattpad readers I would like especially like to thank these fine Wattpad users, who have been following my writing for YEARS:

Ectheldir

DragonKingCole

Writing-new-worlds

Finish-your-book

SkyAngel_

Alainson8

Disneymedley

Joshua_Timi

Jhatka

Steenee

Jaderock101

WillPische

Ame84

DarthSchrik

GibberishGod

the_rising_dragon

DragonRider09

ArtemisDa1

I am honored that you all enjoyed my writing enough to stick around, eve when I took several weeks off between chapters to focus on editing, family, and the occasional injury. You guys are awesome. If I missed you or mistagged you please let me know in the comments below!

These Wattpad users are printed in the OFFICIAL acknowledgements in the ebook and hardcover of book 1, for posterity's sake. Thanks everyone!

***THANK YOU!***