Silent Tears

Adrien was waiting for his driver to pick him up, he was pondering to himself if what he did was really acceptable, was it really right for him to do that to his first friend in high school? And an friend who always nice to him.

"Plagg, I think I messed up. I thought I was doing an right thing, by telling her I don't have feelings for her, I just didn't want her to get her hopes up." Adrien said to his little Kwami friend who was in his inner shirt pocket.

"You sure did mess up, buddy" Plagg who is now out in the open showing off his beautiful green eyes that pop out from his black fur.

"Thanks plagg" Adrien said with an sarcastic tone of voice, and an sad expression.

"All I wanted to do is make sure she didn't get hurt, but I think I hurt her even more then I thought" Adrien is so regretful all he wants to do is scream.

Plagg see how much Adrien regretted what he did. Plagg really hates serious situations so he wanted to lift the mood and said "Maybe you care about her more then you thought?" Plagg says this slyly

"What! No, I just want her to be happy that's all, and I want her to not be hurt because of me" Adrien says this while blushing.

"Sure~" Plagg then goes back into Adrien pocket, as Adrien bodyguard comes up with the car ready to pick him up. Adrien then goes into the car.

Marinette has been running non stop, trying to find an place to hide where no one can find her.

She finally stop running to catch her breath, when she looked up she realized she by the Eiffel Tower, she thought she could hide up there no one will look for her up there.

Alya has been calling marinette nonstop, trying to reach her to make sure she okay and not akumatized, all Alya wants is to find her best friend, even though Alya is sick and can hardly walk straight, Nino is there to make sure Alya doesn't hurt herself.

Alya and Nino went everywhere, Marinette's house, the school, the park, the Eiffel Towe- "wait we haven't been to the Eiffel Tower yet!" Alya says this with desperation in her voice to Nino.

Nino knows how important marinette is to Alya, without hesitation Alya and Nino both goes to the Eiffel Tower.

Marinette was running up the stairs of the Eiffel Tower because the elevator was taking to long, so she ran up the stairs instead. As she ran, she trip on the stairs, her ankle was sprained and her knee was scraped.

Her leg was in too much pain to even move so she was stuck on the stairs, she began to cry more because she was in pain in her heart and physically everything is going wrong.

She was now alone and could let out everything she was holding back, she just cried until all her tear stopped. By the time she stopped crying it was midnight the stars were out and the moon was beautifully bright. So she sit there in silence looking at the starry night, she was still in pain so she couldn't even move.

By this point Alya and Nino are at the Eiffel Tower and are heading towards the elevator, but then hear Marinette soft little whimpers and both Alya an Nino decided to head up the stairs instead.

Alya and Nino spotted Marinette sitting on the stairs, her eyes were so puffy from crying for hours and her leg was injured.

"Marinette!!!" Alya scream, catching Marinette's attention. Alya ran to Marinette and gave her an big comforting hug, which made both Alya and Marinette cry.

"A-a-adrien r-rejected me" Marinette stuttered trying to explain herself.

"Shh I know, no need to explain yourself. I'm glad your okay."

"Let's take you home you shouldn't be out here this late and it's cold, you don't want to catch an cold like me" Alya says with an scratchy voice.

Marinette forgot, Alya was sick "I'll go home if you go back home to rest." Marinette said worried that Alya might get more sick because she was searching for her for hours.

"Deal" Alya answered with no hesitation so that her friend will be safe at home.

Nino carried Marinette home and Alya help bandage Marinette's wounds once they arrived at Marinette.

After Marinette was home safely Nino then walked his Sick girlfriend home.

_______________________________________

Hey guy that was an really long chaper to write so I hope it's to your liking. Also next chapter will be more romantic then the first two chapter.