Silent Acception

Marinette watches as Alya and Nino disappear into the distance, Marinette then closes the door, and soon realizes how quiet it was. There was no one in the house, her parents left on an week long trip to China to visit some family. And Tikki was gone. Marinette doesn't know when she'll see Tikki again.

Marinette didn't like the silence in the house, so she decided to leave the TV on with the volume not to high but high enough to hear it when she walked away.

Marinette realized she stink of sweat from running all day, and decided to go take an shower.

She walked up the stairs, soon to feel an jolt of pain in her right leg, were her ankles was sprained and her knee scraped. Marinette soon whimpered in pain, putting her hand on her mouth so that she wouldn't scream in pain and wake the neighbors up.

She then soon gathered herself back together and walked up the stairs slowly, trying not to put too much pressure on her right leg.

Once she's in her room, she notice all the poster of her crush, Adrien. It almost made her cry again but she couldn't cry anymore all the tears are dry up. But her heart hurted just by looking at the poster.

Marinette then limped all the way to the wall, and tore them one by one, like she was laying out an message to Adrien, trying to say 'You hurt me so much, and all I want to do is see you hurt"

Marinette then crumpled up the posters and threw it in the trash. That made her heart her so much that she didn't realize the pain when see walked to her dresser to get her pajamas and walked to the bathroom to take an shower.

Marinette took an warm shower, not realizing the tears down her cheeks, all she felt was the warm water droplets, that remind her of an warm hug so she let out all her emotions and started to cry.

Adrien was laying in bed wide awake for hours now, plagg slept like an cat, and been asleep for two hours now.

Adrien then got out of bed and walked to his window, just staring into the night sky, thinking deeply.

"What are you doing up? It 1:00 Am" plagg says while yawning.

"I.. just can't sleep..."  Adrien said sadly while looking at the floor not even looking at Plagg.

"Hey kiddo, you know what, why don't you visit her. And make sure she all right" plagg said with concern in his voice.

Adrien light up an bit, but then realized "what would I even say to her"

"Just go see her and have an talk, maybe that will make you feel better" All Plagg want is to see Adrien, not like this. Plagg wants to see Adrien happy that's all.

"Plagg claws out" Adrien then transform into Chat noir.

Chat noir then opens his window and jumps out of it. And begins jumping to buildings to buildings heading toward Marinette's house.

Marinette soon put her pajamas on after taking an shower. And headed downstairs to have an snack before bed and to also turn off the tv. Because she left it on.

After she ate, she headed up the stairs slowly and walked toward her bed. She then layed on top of the sheets too lazy even Tuck herself in.

She was so tired from all the running and crying, yet she couldn't even sleep, all she could do is to close her eyes hoping she could sleep.

Until she heard an knock from the hatch above her that leads to her balcony. "Who would even be up there at this time?" Marinette thought

Marinette then open it to see who it was "Chat noir? What are you doing here, at this time."