all the pain she was helding back, all the hurtful words said to her. it was painful. it made her depressed.

true, her voice wasn't perfect. No one is anyways. but why do they have to say those hurtful words when all she did was to try? it was frustrating.

no one knew that she was facing all of this, not even her beloved members.
none of them knew, she never told them. knowing they would feel pity towards the latter.

whenever they would try to talk to her, she just ended it by saying “bye, i'm tired”. they were very fond on what was happening.

but neither one of them spoke about it, until the youngest, lisa had enough.
“guys, we should confront her now” no one replied but just sighed, jisoo nodded “i think so too, i miss her”

jennie, who didn't utter a thing were lost in her own thoughts. thoughts of what her dongsaeng was feeling.
“guys, is it okay if i would talk to her first?” everyone nodded.

jennie went to rose's room to see her cuddled up in bed and sobbing quietly. “rose? jennie's here, why are you crying?” jennie asked softly.

leaning closer to wipe the tears of the youngers face. “i'm tired, tired of everything” the older sighed hugging the younger softly “it's okay, i'm here”

“i'll help you okay?” the younger nodded, hugging the older tightly
“rose, take a rest for now okay? i know your very tired” the younger nodded and slowly drifted of to sleep

before drifting to sleep, the younger smiled widely hearing the olders words “sleep tight, i love you” making her cheeks red and flustered.