Fate - A Larry Stylinson Story 57

**Louis' Pov**

"He what!!!??" Zayn exclaims when Harry finishes telling us what happened. I tighten my fist with anger and pound on the nearest furniture next to me in frustration. "Who the hell killed Gemma?" Zayn groaned, rubbing his temples and trying to think of all the possibilities. "We don't know" Niall sighs and frowns, shaking his head. Zayns phone starts vibrating and he smiles at the caller id, "It's Emma." He announces and rolls away to the balcony, answering the call. I roll my eyes, Why would he take a call while in a crisis situation?

"Maybe Zac knows more then we do?" Liam questions. "We can go knock on his door and try" Niall suggests and Harry nods, grabbing a sticky note and writing down his address. "Good luck mates" Harry says as they walk out and he sighs loudly, sitting down on the couch. I walk over to him and massage his shoulders, kissing his cheek. "Everything will work out" I say soothingly, trying to relieve his stress. "Yeah, When?" He snaps at me, I furrow my eyebrows and step back. I walk in front of him and cross my arms, "I'm not the person to be snapping at" I glare at him. "Nothing's going to be okay." Harry mumbled and pushed past me, walking into our room and slamming the door.

I get why he's so mad and angry but why would he take it out on me? We've all been through the same exact thing lately but yet you don't see me pushing past people and being all mad. Zayn came in with a smile but looked around all confused. "Niall and Liam went to Zacs, Harrys throwing a fit" I answer his thoughts, and he nods. "I'm gonna go to my hotel room now. Cya tomorrow" Zayn smiles an wheels away, shutting the door behind him.

Harrys phone starts ringing on the couch and I raise my eyebrow, walking over to it and seeing it's the Chace guy he told me about. I answered for him, knowing Harry wasn't in a mood to talk.

"Hello?"

"Harry?"

"No, this is Louis, Harrys boyfriend." I answer. "Oh! Hello.. Is Harry around?" He questions. "No but anything you want to say to Harry, you can say to me" I state. "Okay well I just needed to explain to him that I am coming down there to see him. There's a few things I have to discuss with him. I'll be down in a day." Chace says then hangs up. I wonder if Chace is someone we could really trust. I mean, why wouldn't he be? If Harry trusts him then I should too.

I walk into our room to find Harry laying on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. I lay down next to him and grab his hand to hold, intertwining our fingers. "One day, we will have a normal life" I speak softly, turning over to him and he continues to stare at the ceiling. "We will do normal couple things too. Go on dates, cook each other breakfast, cuddle and go to the movies..." I continue. Harry bits his lip but yet won't look at me. "And maybe we will start our own family one day too. Maybe a boy and a girl we could adopt. You will be papa and I'll be dada" I smile and Harry half smiles. "You'll cook our dinner everyday while I go to work" I say. Harry turns over and grins at me, "Why do I have to cook?"

"Because I burn food" I laugh. He laughs and sighs, kissing our intertwined hands. I smile softly at him, taking in his beautiful features and knowing how lucky I am to have him. "We will have all of that one day. Hopefully soon. We just have to be patient" I say softly, leaning over and planting a kiss on his lips. He nods.

"Chace called, said he's going to be down here tomorrow or so" I say and Harrys facial expressions tighten. "Oh" he groans and sits up. I sit up as well, frowning. "Do you not trust him?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know.."

~~~

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM ON VACATION BUT IM UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW WITH A LONG CHAPTER AND YOULL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CHACE AND GEMMA