Fate - A Larry Stylinson Story 59

**Louis' Pov**

"Home sweet home!" I exclaim, Grinning as I twirl around Harrys and mine apartment, taking in the familiar scent. "I missed this" Harry smiles softly, pulling me into his embrace and kissing my lips. I flush at the sincere kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist and smiles. " I know times are tough but I have you" I whisper into his chest.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Logans voice fills our ears suddenly, Harry lets go and glares at him. "Kinda" He snaps, Logan frowns at the rude greeting. "Be nice Harry" I sigh and walk over to Logan. "Guess you guys shouldnt leave your door open" Logan jokes, smiling at me. "What are you doing here?" I ask curiously, his facial expressions fall. "Emma." He states. "What do you mean?" Harry joins in, walking over to me and Logan.

"She's been crying her eyes out for the past 15 hours, and wont tell anyone why. Even when Zayn came back, she shut him out and cried in her room" Logan answers. "What has this got to do with us?" I sigh, not wanting anymore stress. "I think its because of Ians death" Logan whispers, Harry and mine eyes widening.

"She hates him." Harry raises his eyebrow. "Well I dont know about that. Ian was her first love along time ago, You can't just let someone go that easy" Logan looks at me, With those sad puppy blue eyes. I know he's hinting he loved me, but I cant have this conversation right now. "So you're saying that Emma was maybe still talking to Ian?" I question. "That's exactly what I'm saying." Logan  nods. "I knew I couldnt trust her" Harry mumbles, I nod in agreement. "I dont know if im accurate though,  I may be wrong, Anyways, How was London?" Logan changes the subject.

"Dramatic." I immediately answer, recalling all the incidents. "So, Since theres no leader of the pack, is everyone in Ians gang moving on?" Logan tries figuring it out, Harry shrugs. "Nope theres still someone out there but for now, I want to be a normal couple with Louis. So if you'll excuse me-" Harry starts shutting the door on Logan, Logan puts his foot between the door and wall so that the door wont shut. "You dont want to know who it is?" Logan furrows his eyebrows. "Not now. Goodnight" Harry says and kicks Logans foot out of the way and closes the door.

"So no trusting Emma?" I look at him.

"When did we ever?"

~~

"I'm going to marry you someday." Harry says randomly as we stroll through a park, holding hands and enjoying this relaxing day. "When?" I blush, looking up at him. "I dont know, But I will." Harry nods and smiles down at me. "Make it quick" I state. "Slow down, Tomlinson. Your birthday is in two months, You'll only be eighteen." 

"So what? I want to marry you now" I frown playfully, hiding my laughter as Harry smirks at me. "Are you proposing?" Harry dramatically gasps. "No way! You have to be the one to propose!" I shake my head.

"God, What would I do without you" Harry breathes, cuddling me into his waist as we continue walking. "I love you Harry" I say, kissing his hand. "I love you, Loubear" Harry says it back, 

And so we do what normal couples do the rest of that day. 

We share an ice cream, and I embarrass myself as ice cream drips down my chin but Harry graciously licks it off which leads to a make out session on a park bench as young children watch. We then go fishing but stop after Harry squels as a fish squirms all over the boat and it was quite hilarious. No Ian, No drama, and it all felt so normal.

We then go to bed together in each others arms, falling asleep smiling.

-

DONT BE MAD I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONG BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP WATCHING PLL AND THEN SCHOOL IS TOMORROW SO I NEED SLEEP. I WILL BE UPDATING AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW AND WE WILL DIG INTO MORE OF EMMA AND IANS PAST!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND YES I WILL BE CONTINUEING THIS.