Training pt. 1

"Alright pups! Time to train your lanky bodies."

Stone, their trainer, watched over them with a glaring eye. His snake like tongue flicked out as he pawed at the ground with seemed like anger. After showing off his snarky attitude, he growled at them to keep them still. (It worked.)

"First we will show off your... Gifts. You should be happy you were chosen." Stone stopped for a second. "You just survived from being weak or got a power up." he continued.

Magma gulped slowly. His nerves were building the longer they stayed there. He knew he was pretty weak but he- then he realized he was rambling even in his mind. He sucked it up and waited.

"First we will have Forry come up, him being the weakest." Stone put out quickly as he looked over the young wolves.

Forry came up, taking a deep breath beforehand. He held his head high making Magma wonder how he was so brave about it. When Forry finally got into the middle field, placing himself infront of Stone but still keeping a distance, he let out his gift.

Magma watched and waited a few moments thinking it was faulty at first. He was proved wrong when thousands of spikes burst out of the ground at such a fast speed that he felt wind and dirt spring everywherea around him. He admired the shiny spikes, being made of metals and stone and others being made of simple things like roots or even blades of grass surprisingly.

Forry didn't seem to see or care about the squirrel he had just stabbed through the stomach with a sharp looking copper spike. He heard the pitiful squeak then a crunch as blood started to flow down the spike. Forry also didn't seem to see his name tag being harshy ripped off the soft yarn that it was connected to.

He held his breath as Stone observed the Gift. Stone looked very judgemental and harsh, if not counting the snake tongue and glaring green eyes, too.

"Could be better, weak range but could serve as sneak attack material," Stone finally spoke after about 2 minutes of judgment. He nodded his head and pressed a paw to one of the spikes, running his paw down it's smooth side. "Moderate attack but can be trained more, we'll work on range for you."

He shooed Forry away as he called out the next name. "Next up is Noki." he observed the crowd as the nect wolf stepped up. "Well? Release it already," he huffed with an annoyed expression coating his face. Noki opened his mouth,  his extremely large and long canines spreading apart too. Noki opened his mouth and let out a pretty yellow gas. It flew around and Magma had the urge to stand back, and so he did. The smoke curled around the area but didn't reach the pups or Stone. Magma watched with wide eyes as the somewhat sparkly smoke was inhaled by a nearby mouse.

"Well that was stupi-" Riel started, swishing his watery tail haughtily. Suddenly, the mouse started to squeak and convulse aggressively. He felt sick as the mouse started bleeding from his nose, mouth and eyes. The wolves all watched in shock as the mouse fell quickly into a pile of it's own blood.

"Very effective, needs better range and control," Stone blandly said as the smoke cleared up from the ground and surrounding area. "You could most definitely climb in the ranks," Stone acknowledged. "We'll have a short break before the last 3 go on and then we'll try some sparing," Stone dismissed them with a wave of his paw and waited.

++++++××××××××××××××++++++++
Yeet it's heRE
Sorry for the wait- ive been drawing crazily over the break and also had homework :ppp

Hope you enjoyed aaaa (and sorry for cutting it so short, I wanted to get something out for you guys quick)