STORY TEASER :3

Magnus takes a long drag from the cigarette hanging from his pale lips. The smoke that pours out from his nose and mouth are a tell tale sign of his ongoing thoughts. The ideas, the plans, the nonsense of it all just rolling through his head. His sharp green eyes look over the four people, well three if you don't count the dead girl. How did we even get here? Magnus thinks to himself. The short girl with tangled brown hair speaks up, her soft voice barely louder than the cacophony of Erik and Ray arguing. Florence silences the two by walking straight through them, causing them both to gasp like they had just been splashed in cold water.

"What if we just, you know, went through the thing?" Emily nearly whispers, pointedly looking at the darkened mirror. It's surface appears to be almost shimmering, but to the group it did not appear to be inviting them in.

"Well, that's the problem, Emmy, it could be dangerous," Erik replies as he sets a hand on her shoulder. Florence takes her time hovering in front of it, her fifties styled dress fluttering about her as she drew closer to it.

"I'll go in, you guys say I'm already dead, what harm could it do?" She says, her chipper tone almost unbearable to the others.

"I still think it's a bad idea," Magnus tries to stop her as he speaks, but she slips through the surface of the mirror, disappearing from view.

"Well, better her than us then." Ray snorts. Her sarcasm isn't taken very well by Emily, who still believes she is alive.

"Oh... oh no!" She cries, tears threatening to fall from her pale face. The group watches the mirror, anticipating the return of Florence